Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 (1601 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria U20 Stars Hand Cash To Patients During Visit To New Plymouth Hospital / Nigeria's U20 Depart For A.Y.C In Senegal Today~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
The Flying eagles of Nigeria today proved superior to their Ghanaian counterparts, the black Satellites in a fiendly match played at the Tema stadium in Ghana.

The game ended 2-0 in favor of the flying eagles.

https://twitter.com/thenff
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Generals02:
The Flying eagles of Nigeria today proved superior to their Ghanaian counterparts, the black Satellites in a fiendly match played at the Tema stadium in Ghana.

The game ended 2-0 in favor of the flying eagles.

https://twitter.com/thenff
but i saw a thread dat revealed d u-20 played out a 2 all draw, anyways i hope the ghanians are seeing this
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
dagbenga:
but i saw a thread dat revealed d u-20 played out a 2 all draw, anyways i hope the ghanians are seeing this

That was the 1st game played on Monday.
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by crownprince102: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
@Motherforker12
@Bingbagbo
@Sambisaaforest
where u all able to witness the thrashing yesterday in ur country?
Even without the most talented player, the boys beat your old players you call U20 who have never gone through the MRI scan. Are you going to tell me those guys are not more than 20 years of age and they all play in the ghanian league. Even without the likes of:
Kelechi Iheanacho - Man City
Isaac Success - Granada
Moses Simon - Gent
Theophilus Solomon - Rijeka
Wilfred Ndidi - Genk
Kingsley Sokari - Enyimba
Christian Pyagbara - Dolphins
etc, who are member of the team.
And also foreign player we didn't call up, such as:
Chuba Akpom - Arsenal
Alex Iwobi - Arsenal
Chuba Ikpeazu - Watford (on loan to doncaster rovers)
Godswill Elohor - Barcelona
Dominic Solanke - Chelsea
Ola Aina - Chelsea
Jordon Ibe - Liverpool
Sheyi Ojo - Liverpool (on loan to wigan)
Dele Alli - Totteham (on loan to MK donnes) and so on.
Can you all see that really Nigeria is the hope for african football. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
crownprince102:
@Motherforker12
@Bingbagbo
@Sambisaaforest
where u all able to witness the thrashing yesterday in ur country?
Even without the most talented player, the boys beat your old players you call U20 who have never gone through the MRI scan. Are you going to tell me those guys are not more than 20 years of age and they all play in the ghanian league. Even without the likes of:
Kelechi Iheanacho - Man City
Isaac Success - Granada
Moses Simon - Gent
Theophilus Solomon - Rijeka
Wilfred Ndidi - Genk
Kingsley Sokari - Enyimba
Christian Pyagbara - Dolphins
etc, who are member of the team.
And also foreign player we didn't call up, such as:
Chuba Akpom - Arsenal
Alex Iwobi - Arsenal
Chuba Ikpeazu - Watford (on loan to doncaster rovers)
Godswill Elohor - Barcelona
Dominic Solanke - Chelsea
Ola Aina - Chelsea
Jordon Ibe - Liverpool
Sheyi Ojo - Liverpool (on loan to wigan)
Dele Alli - Totteham (on loan to MK donnes) and so on.
Can you all see that really Nigeria is the hope for african football. grin

Chai!!

World cup 2018 is in trouble with all these players you listed. Watch out for Nigeria. Once Gyan retires, Ghana is gone. No quality upcoming striker or suitable replacement. Nothing!
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

That was the 1st game played on Monday.
they played twice? woww no wonder the ghanians are quite

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

Chai!!

World cup 2018 is in trouble with all these players you listed. Watch out for Nigeria. Once Gyan retires, Ghana is gone. No quality upcoming striker or suitable replacement. Nothing!
thats if a reasonable coach handling the eagles will call up these players on time ,to play n gel together ,unlike that stubborn keshi and having these players i would like we employ a ducth coach datnis technically sound

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
dagbenga:
thats if a reasonable coach handling the eagles will call up these players on time ,to play n gel together ,unlike that stubborn keshi and having these players i would like we employ a ducth coach datnis technically sound

So of the whole 94/96 squad, and of d whole 150 million ppl in naija, no adult nigerian man can coach d super eagles abi?
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by mikron(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

Chai!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no mind the loud mouth ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by mikron(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
sambisaforest aka jigamman how market na? i warned u before the match that ur team will be overwhelmed in ur backyard u disagreed. come tell me wetin hapen o. i dey wait for u
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by watchindelta(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
These boiz are good
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2015
mikron:
sambisaforest aka jigamman how market na? i warned u before the match that ur team will be overwhelmed in ur backyard u disagreed. come tell me wetin hapen o. i dey wait for u

They have all gone into hiding. They dread our U20 boys. I put it to you that their black stars full squad cannot beat our U20 boys full squad grin grin
Re: Nigeria U20 Kills Ghana U20 by mikron(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Generals02:

They have all gone into hiding. They dread our U20 boys. I put it to you that their black stars full squad cannot beat our U20 boys full squad grin grin
true talk bro, true talk. i believe our boys die

(1) (Reply)

Finally - Flying Eagles 35 Man Provisional List Revealed! / Antonio Conte Tactics Preview In Chelsea / Hot!!! 50%off - Yudala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.