Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) (77496 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by j4sure(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Great gain for him
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Kog45(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
chat2deen:

It's happened on Monday afternoon at reservation road GRA near flower garden, I saw the corpse sef.
Pls stop given false information.This thing happened in Gambari area close to Sobi and d dead boy was not even a student but always pretended to be one.He is
one of d dreaded cultists and nobody pity him bcs he is part of people dat keep on terrorizing Taiwo isale area,balogun Fulani area,Emirs rd etc.The guy came from broken home but that should not be an excuse to misbehave.He was raised by irresponsible Father who too is living a reckless life in Ilorin area of Emirs rd.This is not to ridicule the dead bcs God forgives.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by chat2deen(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Kog45:
Pls stop given false information.This thing happened in Gambari area close to Sobi and d dead boy was not even a student but always pretended to be one.He is
one of d dreaded cultists and nobody pity him bcs he is part of people dat keep on terrorizing Taiwo isale area,balogun Fulani area,Emirs rd etc.The guy came from broken home but that should not be an excuse to misbehave.He was raised by irresponsible Father who too is living a reckless life in Ilorin area of Emirs rd.

Guy! The one u are referring to happened last week Saturday, but this very one I saw the corpse in reservation road till this moment police still do stop n search at the scene of the crime,unless u are a police man but am certain I know the security challenges facing ilorin now more than u. If u are a night crawler like me u will notice dat police are making random arrests dis days and are been deployed all over the town especially in the night.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by gabby4u4(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2015
X is coming for ya... NIGGA RUN!! DMX
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Eofclub: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
idrisa334:
God have mercy on his soul.
Man's inhumanity to man started with Cain
[size=30pt]#EndTimeThings[/size]

Man sets wife ablaze in Imo
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/3339-man-sets-wife-ablaze-in-imo
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Kog45(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
chat2deen:

Guy! The one u are referring to happened last week Saturday, but this very one I saw the corpse in reservation road till this moment police still do stop n search at the scene of the crime,unless u are a police man but am certain I know the security challenges facing ilorin now more than u. If u are a night crawler like me u will notice dat police are making

random arrests dis days and are been deployed all over the town especially in the night.
pls we don't need to argue this bcs d pix op used was the one dat happened in Gambari area.I live in reservation rd where flower garden is situated and have not heard of such
incidents.Pls stop your night crawling bcs it can backfire one day.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Smartbrainard12: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
No Gain At Last.

Hello Nairalanders, Blessed Day To You Guys, My People, BY the Grace of God Almighty. I have a very Important and Rewarding Information For You. There is a document below this Post, Endeavor To Check it Out. It is very interesting and Rewarding, You will not regret doing So. Invest in your Future Today, and The Sky will be your stepping stone. Your Financial Woes Are Over. Get That Rewarding Business To Improve your financial Life, You will Forever be grateful to Me And You Wont regret ever doing so. It Is Word Document, all you have to do is to Download it, Its Kb is not too much, you can afford it and secure you financial future. Thank You. As we expect to hear from you soon. Love Y'all.

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by deevatee(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

his shoes are bside his foot...look well.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by 4everGrand(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Revenge is cuming

So you havent learnt your lesson; u still wanna continue in this way? I pray God speaks to your heart, in Jesus' name.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kunlex24(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
U b native folw...must evrytin b abt buhari
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by seangy4konji: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
No more phyne boy...Instead of going too school,making money jejely,taking care of his parents,the devil derailed his train.

RIP...Next life you will understand EASY DOES IT...

Sleep well..

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by WINDSOW(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
olamonsor2:
He never remember the son of whom he was
These words are too powerful n hrt - touching. Immediately I read ur post,a cold sensation shiver through my spine.
He didn't put his mama @hrt.
God bless u,increase ur wisdom n restore u divinely IJN.Amen
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by tunazi(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
is dat unilorin?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Mind your business pls....advertise them for you? They ain't gay neither do they need a wife from nl nor are they even here. Nice day
clovislouis:
so are u tryna advertise your brothers
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kestolove95(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2015
4everGrand:

So you havent learnt your lesson; u still wanna continue in this way? I pray God speaks to your heart, in Jesus' name.
aftr we have bring dwn dia own men ryt?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Krasid(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sad way for one to end his life.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by harffie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
deevatee:
his shoes are bside his foot...look well.
Dey myn am, na shoe matta be dis? #lol

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
the wages of sin is death.....

end of story for him
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by tonquendo4u(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
xreal:
Na wa oooh.

See fine boy.
u see im face?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by tonquendo4u(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
With or without u,d ship must keep sailing. Dead men dont count.Use ur head men
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Bolosiye: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
menix:

Oga abeg read watin u write nd see if u makin sense, nd am sure u don't know wen to use d queshion mark....
but the question is so clear, "can u fix it back in place"? Or u wan teach the guy better enginish?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by menix(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bolosiye:
but the question is so clear, "can u fix it back in place"? Or u wan teach the guy better enginish?

Another mad man...
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by jide333(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
olafunny:
And now it has ended 4 him. I wish i could ask him wat he gained. Its not too late brodas nd sisters, drop ur weaponz and struggle 4 ur future.

#ihavedecide.
With buhari, no more cultism.

you no get sense at all... i swear
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Abduletudaye(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
I hope this guy isn't Sikiru..sad
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by somtoto(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2015
*walks in,sees d pics*faints immediately, wakes up again n now am crying*what a lyf choi
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by glossyj(f): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
ChidoncNoBrain:

U no dey shame, u call Am clueless fisherman yet him na president, u wey b clueful bokoharam, wetin u don achieve, may ur life b as frustrated as dat of Buhari wey don contest 3times witout succes
your username said it all..
poor you embarassed
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kennyanadi: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
.when it rain as it pours
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kennyanadi: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Cant even find the damn pix

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.