Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. (3250 Views)

Valentine Sex Party In............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by OOSB(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hello fun lovers of nairaland... I av been dreaming of an idea of a masked sex party in my house... All I seek is 4 men and 6 ladies... If you are down for such, please mail me on Olupedro2@gmail.com.
Location remains a secret till the final days....

Please note that, your identity will only be known to me and others in the party will never know you as everybody will be on masks.

Please all mail should carry ur bio and location and you must be willing to travel if need be... And it will be a Friday/Saturday thing.. Thanks.
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Ishilove: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Sex party...

That is how people mortgage their destinies on the altar of sex. When all these marine and witchcraft babes show you fire and drain your virtues, you will know how far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by kay29000(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Ishilove:
Sex party...

That is how people mortgage their destin;ies on the altar of sex. When all these marine and witchcraft babes show you fire and drain your virtues, you will know how far

Sharrap! Furking buzz killer. Ur paranoia is freaking annoying. I am interested jare, OP. I am tired now...I'll send u a mail in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Ishilove: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2015
kay29000:

Sharrap! Furking buzz killer. Ur paranoia is freaking annoying. I am interested jare, OP. I am tired now...I'll send u a mail in the morning.
Goodluck. You'll be needing it
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by OOSB(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
For explanation purpose, the masking is for discretion because of the ladies who will want to be disceet about the whole thing.
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by OOSB(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Already we av two ladies showing interest. R u down let me know.
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by chukaericnjoku(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2015
i've sent a mail already.
no rply yet
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by dickoflife(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
OOSB:
Hello fun lovers of nairaland... I av been dreaming of an idea of a masked sex party in my house... All I seek is 4 men and 6 ladies... If you are down for such, please mail me on Olupedro2@gmail.com.

Please note that, your identity will only be known to me and others in the party will never know you as everybody will be on masks.

Please all mail should carry ur bio and location and you must be willing to travel if need be... And it will be a Friday/Saturday thing.. Thanks.
mypin
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by dickoflife(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
OOSB:

pin:2AD344ED
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Adetula1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
nice dream bro...but don't plan to go ask for forgiveness of sin later cos it will be denied grin
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by yhusiee(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
#FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY TYNS#

2 Likes

Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by braine(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:
Sex party...

That is how people mortgage their destinies on the altar of sex. When all these marine and witchcraft babes show you fire and drain your virtues, you will know how far

Cool story, bro.
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by dhantey324(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2015
U dey find people wey u go use do rituals abi? sad
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by OOSB(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
The party is going down monthly and we will be doing for may. We need 3 guys plus me and 4 gals. Kindly email or call or text me on Olupedro2@gmail.com and 09090621801. Thanks.

For those insinuating rituals... Please keep off and don't derail the thread!
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Virus777: 3:04am On Apr 11, 2015
OOSB:
The party is going down monthly and we will be doing for may. We need 3 guys plus me and 4 gals. Kindly email or call or text me on Olupedro2@gmail.com and 09090621801. Thanks.
For those insinuating rituals... Please keep off and don't derail the thread!

Hey mister, where are those that participated in the February and March edition? undecided

They're not interested or whaa?
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Virus777:

Hey mister, where are those that participated in the February and March edition? undecided

They're not interested or whaa?
they have been used for money rituals....
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by misspicy(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raymondenyi:
they have been used for money rituals....
lolzz.u gat me laffing real hard...no be only masked party.awon. agbenipa
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Cool! Have sent you a mail.
Re: Masked Sex Party... Who Is Down For It. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Omolola,Do U Stil Luv 190 Or Not? / I Need A Young Girl In Enugu/nsukka For Marriage / I Need Sugar Girl: I Will Pay Her But, Can U Satisfiy Me?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.