Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Internet Marketing Changes Your Ways - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Internet Marketing Changes Your Ways (574 Views)

Get Paid To Learn Internet Marketing / INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. / Internet Marketing: HOW TO GET HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC, AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing Changes Your Ways by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Good day!

I know most will be wondering why, what and reason for this post. But since nobody has ever said this, I think I should just let it out. So many of us shout and has the keen interest to making money online either from home/office.

But the truth here is, a lot are making money on the internet today mostly from the comfort. Of their home.

But it makes one very very lazy. I use to have a friend who does internet business, he hardly comes out, or even goto atm to cash out money. All he does is press his buttons. Keyboard receive messages, text, mails , pings, whatsapp , skype, facebook, etc from clients. He don't even have time for cloths nor ladies. I use to beef him as of them o. Complaining that he is very very lazy.

But now I understand and know why he is like that. Just 4years ago he introduced me to online business. After spending months online learning the techniques. I started my own online biz with just a little capital. But since then I have found myself behaving almost like him. I don't even make out time for friends anymore. My Pc(lapi) is my friend. I spend almost all my day dedicated to it. But I think I like it that way sha.

When u become one all u will be after is to increase ur bank account and receive more alerts. If u r an online business man/woman. Kindly quote me if am wrong or right!

Thanks Michael.
Re: Internet Marketing Changes Your Ways by alexasomba(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2015
I agree that working online takes a lot of devotion to get it done right but it doesn't mean you shouldn't create time to spend with your loved ones.

Being addicted to the internet can make one less available to experience real life interraction. And as much as hard work is essential, face to face interraction solidifies trust, friendship, networks.

I personally have a policy of turning off my internet after working hours and earlier weekends so I can be all there with the people in my life whether at home with family or during network meetings. This break tactics helps me live a happy and meaningful life, releave stress, improve productivity and be more productive.

I'll choose working rmart over working hard anyday.

I believe success is not all about what you know but also about who you know. So please give the important people in your life some of your time.

I am a Developer and Web Literacy Advocate, a Digital Consultant for Automatic Pallet

(1) (Reply)

Two Flats For Lease At Bodija Ibadan / What Is Happening To Perfectmoney / 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.