Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives (542 Views)

Building A Data Centre / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / I Bought A Domain Name Fr My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives by FRInteractives: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Good day NL members, and ICT Gurus. FR Interactives is searching and willing to buy a Data Centre here in Nigeria. If you have a Data Centre in Port Harcourt we can buy it but if your location is outside Port Harcourt we will buy your machines and materials.

The Data Centre we want should be:
Located in a Serene Environment,
Well Ventilated,
Neatly Designed and Arranged,
Less or zero risk of electric shock,
Secured,

We want to use it for:
Web Hosting,
File Hosting,
Cloud Computing,
ISP

So send us a detailed quotation with full pricing and the contents of your data centre

send your emails to Mr. Francis (connectwithfrancis @ yahoo. com) with your Name, Quotation, Details, Location, Contact Info.

You can also post links to your page here and ask questions too to clarify at any point.

More info call: 2348072611343, 2348059981540
Thanks.

Regards FR Interactives Team.
Re: We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives by sugaonline: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Premium Reliable webhosting in nigeria. Our resources are base here nigeria, abia state. http://sugaonline.com
Re: We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives by FRInteractives: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok we'll check it out and get back to you
Re: We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please is there private data center in Nigeria? Really?!
It looks like penny wise pound foolish to me seeing the state of our power generation here inNigeria and exobitant cost of data service. not to talk of the data transfer speed . Am I missing something?
Re: We Want To Buy Your Data Centre - FR Interactives by nonirap(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
i can setup a data center for you
i live in port harcourt

call me on 08171310580

(1) (Reply)

Google Bans Sex Contents from Sites Hosted On blogger / Affordable Web Design For You / Get A Free "Ready-to-go" Website In Less Then 5 Days Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.