Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire (9772 Views)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) / Jealous Expatriate Kills Cheating Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by osisi3(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
ADELAIDE, Australia - An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murder.

Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors she was a "jealous wife" but she hadn't meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.

'It belongs to me'

Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his privates so it belongs to me and no one else. , I didn't mean this to happen."

The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in 1 million Australian dollars ($711,000) of damage to their town house and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court Friday. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by H2O2: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2009
criminal!
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by osisi3(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
where is deepzone?
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by DonEse125(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2009
When i saw the title of this thread,i laughed and thought:'good 4 him!',but when i read it,i read the thread,i realized the woman's just plain crazy. I mean,setting a guy's balls on fire because he hugged another woman? Jeez! Isnt that a bit drastic? I wonder what she'd have done if she caught him in the act.
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by chamotex(m): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2009
And why would somebody do that? That is barbaric!
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by doyin13(m): 4:37am On Mar 14, 2009
It hurts just thinking about it. . .

I mean come on, she could have stabbed his brain with his nose bone or something

but just leave the testes alone.

People wicked oo
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by chamotex(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2009
If there's one thing females should know . . . . . DO NOT TAMPER WITH A MAN'S TESTICLE!
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by FBS: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
wtf?
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Hardballer(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
lol dang
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Epi: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
@poster

After reading your article, i thought about this joke

1love

There was a Rasta man sunbathing in the nude on the beach in Negril.
He saw a little girl coming toward him, so he covered himself with
the newspaper he was reading.
The girl came up to him and asked, "Wha you have undah de newspaper?"
Thinking quickly, the Rasta replied, "A bird."
The girl walked away, and the Rastaman fell asleep.
When he woke up, he was in Montego Bay hospital in tremendous pain. The
police asked him what happened. The Rasta says, "Me nuh know. I man was
lying on de beach, dis likkle gal asked me a question, den I man guess
I man mussah doze off and next ting I man know is I man deh ya."
The police went to the beach, found the little girl, and asked her
"What did you do to that naked Rasta?"
After a pause, the girl replied, " me never do nothing to him?
Nothing at all.
Me a play wid him bird an it spit pon me.
So, me bruk it neck, crack d egg dem, an set de nest pon fire!"
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Mobinga: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
was dat sposd 2 b funny
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by fizzybaba(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2010
Mobinga:

was dat sposd 2 b funny

dude, ur sense of humour is negative
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2010
Epi:

@poster

After reading your article, i thought about this joke

1love

There was a Rasta man sunbathing in the unclothed on the beach in Negril.
He saw a little girl coming toward him, so he covered himself with
the newspaper he was reading.
The girl came up to him and asked, "Wha you have undah de newspaper?"
Thinking quickly, the Rasta replied, "A bird."
The girl walked away, and the Rastaman fell asleep.
When he woke up, he was in Montego Bay hospital in tremendous pain. The
police asked him what happened. The Rasta says, "Me nuh know. I man was
lying on de beach, dis likkle gal asked me a question, den I man guess
I man mussah doze off and next ting I man know is I man deh ya."
The police went to the beach, found the little girl, and asked her
"What did you do to that unclothed Rasta?"
After a pause, the girl replied, " me never do nothing to him?
Nothing at all.
Me a play wid him bird an it spit pon me.
So, me bruk it neck, crack d egg dem, an set de nest pon fire!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by texazzpete(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lol!
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by MaiSuya(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
OUCH!!! embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Franchris(f): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Choi! Eyes have seen! Ears have heard.
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by delishpot: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Na wa. Make I no talk sef.
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
texazzpete:
Lol! Laughing with this type of issue
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by texazzpete(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Holluwhakemmy post=106263142][/quote]

Imagine quoting a 2011 thread to scold me for laughing at a joke someone posted.

Are you ok?
Re: Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
texazzpete:

Imagine quoting a 2011 thread to scold me for laughing at a joke someone posted.

Are you ok?
yes i'm very ok, I was only joking with you as well I dont mean any harm. So someone can't play with you. Na wa for you ooo.

Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Can A Bank Account Be Hacked With Only Knowing It Number / Breaking News: OBJ Blocked 100 Trucks Containers Carrying Nearly 1.5M Chadian