Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) - Entertainment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) (104183 Views)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / OMG!! Meet Nigeria's Hairiest Lady, Queen Okafor (pictures) / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Please someone should give her makeup tips also tips on the right bra size
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2015
I rebuke u ..scary
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by reaky(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2015
another transgender
dickhead with boobs
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by luluosas(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2015
This ugly thing far!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Gays will be after you. Hihihihih. Kinda irritating though.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by nothingdou1(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
All I see is over secretion of testosterone hormone!! Its well
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Agbaya oshi

Foolish boy. Common sense should tell her, she need to cover her ugly boobs.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Trippledots:
there is a reason hormonal therapies exist girl....go get your hormones balanced!!!!

and your eyebrows tho..... urgh pls!
Bleep off,u creep,wot if sometin odd happens 2 her durin d procedures,u will b d 1st 2 critisize..bera watch dat mouth of urs
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
GentleToks:

There is nothing you can't do about humans' reaction to happenings around them. Since you know her my friend, why don't you channel this energy or advice towards her well being? I mean shaving that hair on a regular basis and see what could be done medically. Trust me, it's quite irritating to say the least

Bless her.
u v got 2 sick in d head 4 such a rediculous coment
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by AlmahmoudK9(m): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Be creful guys. We ar chngin every hour snce th day we were born. Are'nt u afraid 2 be sometin bad? Remember th top 1 creator (Allah) can change ur nature. Hav gud sayings on her
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by onotiemoria(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wa ooo.....person go suck breast finish kon dey find find toothpick to comot hair wey go hang for teeth.......chai
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by frankmicha: 3:00am On Feb 20, 2015
voltron:

What was God thinking!!! shocked shocked
Please this is blasphemy. How can you say such a thing
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Motolank: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2015
He She can not cap the hairs daily? Forget the breast, SHE IS A BOY
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 4:18am On Feb 20, 2015
after sucking those two things of hers filled with hairs, I will use tooth pick to remove the hairs that will stuck on my teeth
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Finestlex(m): 4:29am On Feb 20, 2015
choi
okwuosho1:
Hairiest girl in Nigeria Queen Nonyerem Okafor flaunted her hairy breasts in new photos.

See more photos after the cut....

What do you think of this?

Source/See more photos here: http:///I83lSM
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2015
collinzy:
She didn't create herself doesn't mean she can't take care of herself

She needs medical treatment that we all know is expensive. May be you should lend her the money!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Richiy(f): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
The most important issue here is that, she is happy to be who she is!

She did not create herself.

She definitely created those eyebrows.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Albishir: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Why Why are you sayin all sorts of shit against these pics? God in His infinite will and wisdom created her that way so as to let us know that we are the way we are, because He created to be that way. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Azumy(f): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2015
voltron:

What was God thinking!!! shocked shocked
u get opolo sha? I doubt! Watch wot u say evn if ur opolo no dey wyle u were typin! God has created evribody in a perfect form. Ko ya sope ti eee!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by GentleToks(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Smartestelvis:
u v got 2 sick in d head 4 such a rediculous coment

Hi, you don't need to be rude simply cos I made my opinion known. I tender unreserved apology if my aired opinion got you upset.

But like I said earlier, you can't make my your grievance known without insult. Thk you.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Simpson101(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2015
mikigen:
Hehehehehe....more like a Negierian she-male.. shocked

Hehehehehe....more like a Negierian FEMALE-HE...
grin grin fixed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2015
GentleToks:

Hi, you don't need to be rude simply cos I made my opinion known. I tender unreserved apology if my aired opinion got you upset.

But like I said earlier, you can't make my your grievance known without insult. Thk you.
i consider any harsh n sonoyin coment against anytin havin 2legs n breathin d same air wit u a serious threat agains me n i make it priority 2 attack such ppl on nl...no marra wot a human has got feelins n immagin such person readin ur trashy comment,especially comin from one hu cant even cr8t a doll say less a human...pulease n pls try n put some morataniun in ur choice of wordss
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by RaeMystix: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Trippledots:
there is a reason hormonal therapies exist girl....go get your hormones balanced!!!!

and your eyebrows tho..... urgh pls!

I think her folks would have taken such route if it were within their financial means. I also doubt that one could gain access to such therapy here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by RichboyPee(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2015
You of all people should know better than to be unclad. An Eyesore.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by tonynickson(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
WHICH KIND MISTAKE BE THIS!
. She DinT cReat. HErSElf plS
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Jibsonified(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Be very careful how you curse; she didn't make herself. The only thing i dont understand with her is the need to expose her b00^bs. However i cant curse her out for how she looks. So all of una when dey do; God forbid, man, rubbish, yuck, make una continue. She didnt ask to be born like that - just remember. You don born? You know how your pikin go look?

Who is this SpamBot?! angry angry
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by tonynickson(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
SomEone will love her. Evn the way she iS. GoD made her that Way. Don't judgE. Matt.7:1. AS u all Say all thiS rubbiSh rmb. Anytin can hapn to u andd u will be judged too
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by GentleToks(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i consider any harsh n sonoyin coment against anytin havin 2legs n breathin d same air wit u a serious threat agains me n i make it priority 2 attack such ppl on nl...no marra wot a human has got feelins n immagin such person readin ur trashy comment,especially comin from one hu cant even cr8t a doll say less a human...pulease n pls try n put some morataniun in ur choice of wordss

All i said:
1) Channel your effort towards her cos you can never stop millions of people from airing their opinion.

2) I suggested that the lady in question should shave from time to time

3) I equally suggested that there might be a medical solution to it

And i finally said that, the hair on her body was IRRITATING which was why I apologised in my previous post but i was just being real with my observation at that particular point in time.

However, i have read thru your ^^^^^^ and every bit of the message therein was clearly understood by me but permit to say this, there is absolutely nothing you can do as human about billions of peoples around the world, airing their opinions on different topics.

If you find someone's opinion on particular topic pretty irritating, all you need to do as a civil and educated person is to call the attention of the person to it in a polite and civil manner rather than throwing insults which might complicate the whole thing. Remember that nobody has monopoly of impoliteness.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by kester4great(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Imagine she Go dey follow me drag clipper 4 barbing salon...mehn na my fellow man b dis.m[b]Imagine she Go dey follow me drag clipper 4 barbing salon...mehn na my fellow man b dis.m[/b]Imagine she Go dey follow me drag clipper 4 barbing salon...mehn na my fellow man b dis.m
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by deebrain(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Smartbrainard12: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Creation Sha.

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
What the? as in what the HELL??!!!!!! angry angry angry

What the absolute triple Bleep is wrong with you? @OP angry angry

Dude come on!!! why?

What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,What the fuckkk undecided !!,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) / Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? / Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.