Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) (4237 Views)

Funny Picture Of How Babies Will Be Born Very Soon Omg.. Because Of Technology / How Babies Are Made / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by wisefizz(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
uh..LDDMMPFB.. Laff Don Dey Make Me Shit For Boxer grin grin grin............do u think this can be possible?............. wayasah?

Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Samiceman: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Werey re oo

2 Likes

Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by MrPresident1: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah. In the era of 3D printers shocked
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
if i hear,

na 3D printer them go they use
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
whats she processing on the computer,the baby right?
by then,the baby won't be breastfed
It won't happen in my generation though,one must enjoy the pains of labour,that alone is something.
l
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by wisefizz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
whats she processing on the computer,the baby right?
by then,the baby won't be breastfed
It won't happen in my generation though,one must enjoy the pains of labour,that alone is something.
l

gbam
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by LewisO: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
I sense something in the pix, that when the husband and the wife gat no time for their romantic life seems all what they do on their leisures is to be on system, so as we all know what u sow u reap it.

So they are reaping from what they are doing on the system, nothing else is to print out what they are doing, whereas the child also will also get addicted to such thing when he/she grows up like them, so he won't mind if he's/her partner do such, and the generation will continue, with such act, so romanticism will be very much less in marriage.

In other news since they don't want to produce a baby with romance, the alternate is to do it with the systems and the printer produced the baby for them.

2 Likes

Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by wisefizz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samiceman:
Werey re oo

kilode to be?
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by YoshiMaster: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
[color=6C7A89]
You had me at “Hello World.” 
[/color]
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by YoshiMaster: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can I authenticate into your API?
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by sucezTP(f): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy This is hilarious. I have seen this before though.

1 Like

Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Not funny tho...
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Vision4God: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Can nevr happen.
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by wisefizz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vision4God:
Can nevr happen.
hw do u kno dat it cant happen? u ar seeing a VISION4GOD abi? grin grin
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Biggty(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
So funny, it feasible because of the way things are going in this age
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Prosperousayo: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL

1 Like

Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
rofloool, should be moved to jokes section though. But op did they also do the tin via the computer? If no then <in oga Roger's voice >, 'park well my friend '
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by alentyno: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin Hilarious
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by nedupel(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:
I sense something in the pix, that when the husband and the wife gat no time for their romantic life seems all what they do on their leisures is to be on system, so as we all know what u sow u reap it.

So they are reaping from what they are doing on the system, nothing else is to print out what they are doing, whereas the child also will also get addicted to such thing when he/she grows up like them, so he won't mind if he's/her partner do such, and the generation will continue, with such act, so romanticism will now be diminished. cry
. [color=#006600][/color]future impossible tense
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by pembisco(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

So they are reaping from what they are doing on the system, nothing else is to print out what they are doing, whereas the child also will also get addicted to such thing when he/she grows up like them, so he won't mind if he's/her partner do such, and the generation will continue, with such act, so romanticism will now be diminished. cry

warris dis one saying?
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by LewisO: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
pembisco:

warris dis one saying?

Is that a question? Can't u read? undecided
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by LewisO: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
nedupel:
.future impossible tense

It's not possible, that's is logic.
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Harmvirus(f): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
hahahahaha
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2015
3D bbies
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Krasid(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Not possible.
Re: How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin very funny but it impossible!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / Wrong Number ~ Very Very Funny.. Must Read / Toyota Hilux For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.