Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy (3316 Views)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life / Pls I'm Going Crazy..help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
i dont even know honestly
Her juju must be too strong then. You may elect to be grounded through any spiritual means that appeals to your being then give it time and you may yet wonder as time passes why the initial fuss bout her! This goes to show you that you are yet alive emotionally to be able to connect beyond the physical with a lady. Take good care of your mind and GUARD it well. Keep improving and becoming the best you can be. All the very best.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Her juju must be too strong then. You may elect to be grounded through any spiritual means that appeals to your being then give it time and you may yet wonder as time passes why the initial fuss bout her! This goes to show you that you are yet alive emotionally to be able to connect beyond the physical with a lady. Take good care of your mind and GUARD it well. Keep improving and becoming the best you can be. All the very best.
so you believe if i keep improving my mind i will be at the stage i wanna be eventually
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
so you believe if i keep improving my mind i will be at the stage i wanna be eventually
The human mind is a very powerful tool. Study it,understand it then, conquer it. You would be amazed at the quality of what you possesses. Now, if you don't learn how to conquer and control the mind power you've got someone else will seek to do that for you and chances are you won't be happy how they will use it. Who are you tensazangetsu or how do you wish to become?
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
The human mind is a very powerful tool. Study it,understand it then, conquer it. You would be amazed at the quality of what you possesses. Now, if you don't learn how to conquer and control the mind power you've got someone else will seek to do that for you and chances are you won't be happy how they will use it. Who are you tensazangetsu or how do you wish to become?
i wanna become a superior human being someone with no emotions for people no feeling of love, hate, envy and jealousy i mean i wanna be a lone wolf.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
i wanna become a superior human being someone with no emotions for people no feeling of love, hate, envy and jealousy i mean i wanna be a lone wolf.
What experiences have so far made you elect to be a lone wolf? You mind sharing?
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
What experiences have so far made you elect to be a lone wolf? You mind sharing?
well i believe that people live their life bound by what they think is true and correct they call that reality but what is really true and correct those are just illusions life itself is an illusion in school i behave like an extrovert am free with people when in real terms i dont give a shit about anyone. i have created the illusion of an extrovert and they have accepted it as reality at home am a loner that is the real me. i believe love hope were created to give man something to feel good about in this world those things dont really exist am 19 gonna be 20 in november and that is how i see the world maybe am wrong, maybe am right but its just my opinion
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
well i believe that people live their life bound by what they think is true and correct they call that reality but what is really true and correct those are just illusions life itself is an illusion in school i behave like an extrovert am free with people when in real terms i dont give a shit about anyone. i have created the illusion of an extrovert and they have accepted it as reality at home am a loner that is the real me. i believe love hope were created to give man something to feel good about in this world those things dont really exist am 19 gonna be 20 in november and that is how i see the world maybe am wrong, maybe am right but its just my opinion
I'm impressed with your mindset at 19! Guess we share somethings in communion. Could there be any trigger why in real terms you don't give shit about people and have to sell them dummies to escape been tag wired?
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm impressed with your mindset at 19! Guess we share somethings in communion. Could there be any trigger why in real terms you don't give shit about people and have to sell them dummies to escape been tag wired?
Well because i realized in life no one really cares about you except maybe your family you live for yourself.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by bellong: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
The easiest way for you to get over it is to summon the courage and ask her out.

When she either accept or slap you out of your dream, you will regain your sanity.

Goodluck in your quest
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Well because i realized in life no one really cares about you except maybe your family you live for yourself.
Well, you are 19 and have lots and lots of experience packed future ahead of you. There are still some beautiful souls left doted out there in the world and you may get chanced meetings with when the time is due so, I advice you hold your present views tentatively. in as much as it is a fish eat fish world out there as you rightly said you should start now by getting your acts together on how to handle your own shiit once you leave school to met the real world. Better come prepared. I can sense you will be better off running something on your own than taking orders. Start making your moves in that regards you've got the numbers on your side.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Well, you are 19 and have lots and lots of experience packed future ahead of you. There are still some beautiful souls left doted out there in the world and you may get chanced meetings with when the time is due so, I advice you hold your present views tentatively. in as much as it is a fish eat fish world out there as you rightly said you should start now by getting your acts together on how to handle your own shiit once you leave school to met the real world. Better come prepared. I can sense you will be better off running something on your own than taking orders. Start making your moves in that regards you've got the numbers on your side.
Thanks man it feels good to meet people who understand you now i wish you were my counsellor, you have made me feel a whole lot better i will keep on training my mind till i get to the stage i want it to be
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by Chubhie: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Thanks man it feels good to meet people who understand you now i wish you were my counsellor, you have made me feel a whole lot better i will keep on training my mind till i get to the stage i want it to be

My pleasure. Please do feel free whenever you wish for us to talk on anything. I recommend you start reading up on psychology and basic philosophy. Your intent in becoming the best you wish for won't come without challenges but will be here to discuss such challenges and we both look for the best possible way forward. You will also look for core values that best define who and what you stand for and anchor the person you are designing on such principles.
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by CircleOfWilis: 2:40am On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:

your eyes are the problem.
the good book says if your eyes maketh you lust, pluck them out. find a good optician that can remove your eyes. once your eyes are gone, you would be fine.

it's better for you to be blind than for you to run mad. grin
optician don't removes eyes...opthalmologist do

#respect sir
Re: Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy by crackhaus: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
tensazangetsu:
As weird as it might sound i dont want anything from her i dont wanna date her or anything i dont even wanna be friends what i really need is to kill my emotions for her and thats why i created this thread. i wanna get rid of all those feelings and dont bother about my schooling little things like that cannot distract me. Am not stupid.
Lol...keep lying, you know you want to hit that azz.

Just tell her how you feel, if possible tell it in the exact way you described your emotions in your OP.
After opening up to her, only one of two things will happen and none of these two involves you dying... grin

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Center Rugs For Sale / Do You Mind If Your Wife Is Richer And Earning More Than You? / Octuplet Mum Gets Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.