Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Very Small Ailment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Small Ailment (504 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Small Ailment by lordklaus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akpos went to the doctor concerning an ailment he had. The following conversation took place between thembr /> AKPOS: Please don't laugh at me when I reveal my ailment.
DOCTOR: Of course I won't laugh! I have been in this profession for 30 years now and I have never laughed at a patient no matter the ailment.
AKPOS: OK then.
Akpos proceeded to drop his trousers and boxer, revealing the tinniest penis the doctor had ever seen which was no bigger than a biro cover.
Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.
"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem? Do you want a penis enlargement?"
Akpos replied, "No, my penis is swollen." get more jokes @ www.starmedia.ml

1 Like

Re: Very Small Ailment by Francman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hahahahaha....

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akpabio Replies Ime Umanah- If You Want To Be Seen, Treated And Regarded As / I'm Having A Huge Problem. Need Your Help. / FTC Award!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.