Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nice Taste - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nice Taste (550 Views)

When You Taste Weed For The First Time / Who Will Not Have A Nice Sleep Out Of These Two People? / Guys Is This True? Do They Taste The Same? Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Taste by lordklaus(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akpos enter into a pharmacy, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a tea spoon. He pours some liquid onto the tea spoon and offers it to the chemist's assistant, "Could you taste this please?" says Akpos.
The Chemist assistant takes the tea spoon, put it in his mouth, swills the liquid and swallows it.
"Does it taste sweet?" says Akpos.
"No, not at all" says the Chemist assistant.
"Good!" says Akpos "The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar." visit http://starmedia.ml to get more jokes
Re: Nice Taste by izuch(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Akpos is at it again! This akpos no dey tire?

(1) (Reply)

Choose: Go Without Bathing Or Changing Cloth For A Week / Comedy Video: Basketmouth On “show Me A Picture” / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.