Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

DOWNLOAD: Jahbless – “69 Missed Calls” Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, Chinko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Jahbless – “69 Missed Calls” Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, Chinko (2470 Views)

VIDEO: Jahbless – 69 Missed Calls Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, Chinko Ekun / DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Jahbless – 69 Missed Calls Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, CD / Download Jahbless Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, CDQ, Chinko Ekun – 69 Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Jahbless – “69 Missed Calls” Ft. Olamide, Reminisce, Lil Kesh, Chinko by tweetOracle: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
You have Viewed the Studio session , seen the BTS footage of the video and we present to you the debut of the most smoking Hawt music of the week , JE records displays '69 Missed Calls' emphasizing Edge Records + YBNL . Jahbless is developing to the arrival of his third album titled "I.aM.Me " after the accomplishment of the gele tune "Owambe" here is another earthshaking joint effort 69 missed calls featuring Reminisce, Olamide, Lil Kesh, CDQ & Chinko Ekun. download and share with friends

Download>>> http://toxclusive..com/2015/02/download-jahbless-69-missed-calls-ft.html

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Fans,let Me See your Hands In Da Air!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Official Video: Safe - Mi Ft Djinee (HOT!!!) / What Would You Do If Someone You Knew Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.