Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (808 Views)

Teacher Changes Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz / Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz / Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (2) (3) (4)

Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by fun4: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is really hilarious indeed. Nothing we won't see in this dying system of things.

Imagine if this were to be in Nigeria. Trust that the authorities won't let her do that.
...........................................................................................
A Colombian woman has won a two-year battle
to change her name to every letter in the
alphabet.

The 36-year-old, who lives in the Colombian
capital Bogota, according to DailyMail, has a
habit of regularly changing her name
depending on her mood and prior to the latest
change was known as Ladyzunga Cyborg. She
teaches art and photography at three
universities as well as designing fashion on the
side.

She also has a passion for fetish clothes and
bondage events and said she always feels the
need to constantly 'redefine' herself and felt
that it was now appropriate to have a name
that was hard to say.

She said:

'I've changed my name so people
wouldn't know it's me. But it's not
because I was disturbed by it but because
I wanted to always bring an element of
surprise.'

Ms Uvwxyz, admitted that officials had often
raised eyebrows at her unusual names, but
that her latest name change to become
Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz had involved
her biggest battle yet.

Adding that she had been fighting red tape for
two years in order to finally get approval to
now call herself Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst
Uvwxyz.
www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photos-woman-wins-fight-to-change-her.html?m=1
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by taiyesoul(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think a Yoruba woman should emulate this mumu by also changing her name also to aeffggb iijklmnoopkrss tmwy!
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by redvektor(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Which kind wahala be dis oyibo people sef matter taya me
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
It haff tey oyinbo people are madding!!! grin
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by caselessogbuagu: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Attention-seeking...
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
taiyesoul:
I think a Yoruba woman should emulate this mumu by also changing her name also to aeffggb iijklmnoopkrss tmwy!
cheesy I concur!
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by egift(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Woman Who Won Legal Battle To Change Her Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz by PrinceHermed: 3:12am On Feb 22, 2015
I comment my reserve.

Mysterious Ancient City Found In Honduras Jungle. / Rate Of Under Aged Voters Here In Kaduna / Unbelievable Oba Of Lagos Threatening To Kill Igbos (video)