Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland (1336 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by chocolateme(f): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2015
I know that Nairaland is more than a forum because to me, it seems more like family and thats how I observed these three mentioned people.
I always see their names mentioned a lot by people in their posts and comments, even when they did not appear on those threads. It seems Seun guy: He is associated more on "Pets" section cause he always renders help especially on dog breeds and seems to know more on that ( is he Seun, the Nairaland owner?)
Airforce1 : Seems to be a musician.
Mr. cork : Seems to be everywhere on Nairaland .
I have never seen any of their pictures before, why are they so popular like that and what's so special about them? Are they the oldest Nairaland members?
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2015
My name in their mouth like toothpaste
Everyday they got something new

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by sinaj(f): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Tah! wah u filin lyk...

i dnt evn knw if iz christ dat will drop ya album frm d sky in hiz 2nd coming...

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by ibkgab001: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Barcanister trend more than NL owner Seun aka baba alaja (dog)
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2015
sinaj:
Tah! wah u filin lyk...

Super Star cool

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by barackodam: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2015
chocolateme:
I know that Nairaland is more than a forum because to me, it seems more like family and thats how I observed these three mentioned people.
I always see their names mentioned a lot by people in their posts and comments, even when they did not appear on those threads. It seems Seun guy: He is associated more on "Pets" section cause he always renders help especially on dog breeds and seems to know more on that ( is he Seun, the Nairaland owner?)
Airforce1 : Seems to be a musician.
Mr. cork : Seems to be everywhere on Nairaland .
I have never seen any of their pictures before, why are they so popular like that and what's so special about them? Are they the oldest Nairaland members?

Yeah, he's se.un, NL's owner.

Airfoce?? He's popular for those that frequent NL, and known for the statement "am working on my album, would join you guys soon".

Mr.cork?? He's popular too but I better reserve my comments about him

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by chocolateme(f): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Bia mr Airforce, are u directing that comment back to me or are u referring to Nairalanders?
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by chocolateme(f): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2015
barackodam:

Yeah, he's se.un, NL's owner.

Airfoce?? He's popular for those that frequent NL, and known for the statement "am working on my album, would join you guys soon".

Mr.cork?? He's popular too but I better reserve my comments about him
wow!! That's cool especially about that Seun guy. Thanks plenty but I want to know; What album is that Airforce 1 guy always referring to? He is not truly a musician?
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 2:06am On Feb 20, 2015
chocolateme:
Bia mr Airforce, are u directing that comment back to me or are u referring to Nairalanders?

I don't grant interview(s) on weekdays

Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by barackodam: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2015
chocolateme:
wow!! That's cool especially about that Seun guy. Thanks plenty but I want to know; What album is that Airforce 1 guy always referring to? He is not truly a musician?

We or shulai say Iono, all I know is that aside him being a famous man here, for those that know him.

Any topic he manages to get himself on FP, he says that statement.

It has quite been long he started saying that, hence the doubt in the authenticity of the statement

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by vjsmiles: 2:16am On Feb 20, 2015
2:15AM THIS MORNING angry

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by chocolateme(f): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview(s) on weekdays

Sorry
hmm!
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Afrok(m): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
is this part of the lyrics in ur music album? shocked, if so, am afraid U might not join them anytime soon .

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Hazardd(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
is this what you wake up early this morning withundecided
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Mtttchewwwww grin
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
B4UIWAZ:

Mtttchewwwww grin

I don't have your time walahi cheesy
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
ibkgab001:
Barcanister trend more than NL owner Seun aka baba alaja (dog)
shocked shocked shocked shocked Ai no dey ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Op, these three people you mentioned have their picture on their profiles, respectively. so, what are you on about undecided undecided undecided
Okay, except Mr Cork lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
sinaj:
Tah! wah u filin lyk...

i dnt evn knw if iz christ dat will drop ya album frm d sky in hiz 2nd coming...

grin
Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce/Frank ur dp though...

pink background

what is dat u r holding?

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Velvet86:
Airforce/Frank ur dp though...

pink background

what is dat u r holding?

stalker
Wetin u find go my profile?
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!!ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets. / Why Azubuike Orakwue’s Marriage Crashed / See Inside Steven Gerard's New $18million Mansion In LA In Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.