Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. (2608 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Regina Askia's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Tessa Is Stunning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by baski92(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson is well known for her
hot looking legs and body. It’s no doubt that it’s because of this hotness
that lots of male celebrities have been salivating, crying that they want to
date the actress. lol.
She’s one of the most fashionable young women in the Movie industry
and her style of fashion is one to look up to… no kidding.
The actress, few days ago posted this photo above on her IG page with
caption:
‘Love mirrors…..love pictures……love…….’.
And so it got us questioning our female readers, do you like her outfit?
would you even rock it?
Source http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/02/photo-yvonne-nelson-stunning-outfit/

Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by saintneo(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
nice pic
but she looks like a stick
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
kiss I love her on everything embarassed
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by itstpia8: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
why is she and iyanya doing "to match".
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Errm. I still dey help my GF find her period
When I find it i go come comment
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
nah, she is not stunning. op do you even know the meaning of stunning? i bet not.
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by domiwizi(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
this is one actress i wish 2 f*ck in my life....stunning
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by johnjon: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
nah, she is not stunning. op do you even know the meaning of stunning? i bet not.

She looks much better than you though.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. by pretydiva(f): 5:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Biuriful. Buh she should watch it though b4 dey mistake her 4 an Hiv patient

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off; Tattoo Gone Wrong / Video: Pastor Nabbed Red Handed Having $EX With A Married Woman In The Bush. / TOO FUNNY!. 'this Is Not My Real Face Oooo"(Photos and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.