Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women (3774 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos? Ice Prince And Vanessa Mdee Are Serving Goals In Photo / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by chibyksveejay(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince is quite a lover boy. The Jos-born rapper has had his fair share of fame, women and money and he still seems to be on a roll.

The very talented rapper hit limelight in September 2010 with the release of his debut single, ‘Oleku’ featuring Brymo and instantly, the song became a monster hit and the legend of Ice Prince Zamani began.

For the next two years, he was fully focused on his career and busy with shows, tours, concerts, collaborations and along the line came endorsements and business deals.

Bimbo Babatunde

In 2012, it happened. Ice Prince knowingly/unknowingly put 20-year old undergraduate, Bimbo Babatunde in the family way. As expected, Ice Prince denied the pregnancy and on Thursday, March 1, 2012, a spitting image of the rapper was born and he was christened Jamal Zamani. With all the baby mama drama that surrounded Jamal’s birth, it was obvious that Ice Prince never really loved Bimbo, and swiftly, he moved on.

Ice Prince and Yvonne Nwosu

In January 2013, multiple pictures of Ice Prince and pretty fair-skinned Yvonne Nwosu flooded the internet (bedroom pictures inclusive) at that time Ice already had a son while Yvonne also had a daughter. They both enjoyed it while it lasted and Ice soon moved on to another Yvonne, albeit one very popular.

Ice Prince and Yvonne Nelson

At the end of 2013, Ice Prince was one of the celebrities that starred in Yvonne Nelson’s movie titled House of Gold and they both seemed to share a chemistry that led to a very brief relationship which Ice Prince confirmed in an interview with Olisa Adibua on The Truth in 2014 saying: ‘She is a very very busy person, she was busier than I was at that time, I am very busy person as well, I’m never round, we don’t have time to cheer each other, so I kinda created space so we moved on.’

Ice Prince and Maima

Moving on yet again, Ice Prince now seems to have found a new love and this time he’s flaunting it. Her name is Maima, she’s a super pretty French-Ghanaian model who also seems to be really into Ice Prince.

Their relationship started in the 3rd quarter of 2014 and they’ve both been flaunting each other on social media. A few days back, Maima caused some buzz when she shared a picture promoting Ice Prince’s new EP ‘Thrash Can’ and in the process revealed eye-popping cleavage. 24 hours later, Ice Prince shared a picture in which he is seen planting a sweet kiss on Maima’s forehead.

With Maima, we hope Ice Prince truly finds love, settle down and concentrate on his music without distractions because truth be told, Ice Prince seems distracted and his latest efforts fall far short of the Panshak Zamani standards.

He is not likely to agree though.

Pix below
Bimbo babatunde
Ice prince and Yvonne nwosu
Ice prince and Yvonne Nelson
Ice prince and maima

Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by simplemach(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
So what should i do now, JUMP...?
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by chibyksveejay(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
So what should i do now, JUMP...?
kill ursef
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by simplemach(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
chibyksveejay:
kill ursef
hahahahahaha, let me laff u in my dialect.
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by channelz: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2015
-
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2015
pls who's this guy?
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by chibyksveejay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Velvet86:
pls who's this guy?
lemme guess,u schooled in france
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by blessingdickson(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
tongue
Velvet86:
pls who's this guy?
he is a Jamaican weed seller from Korea

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by chibyksveejay(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
blessingdickson:
:Phe is a Jamaican weed seller from Korea
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
blessingdickson:
:Phe is a Jamaican weed seller from Korea
noted!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Ice Prince And His Many Women by ejiro2130(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
That yvonne Nelson smile shaa
Those her pretty white teeth shaa

I forgot I was even married angry

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko's Daughter Bidemi Drags Him 2 Orphanage 2 Celebrate Birthday(pics / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Grabs Actor's Manhood On Movie Set (photo) / Bbnaija 2018: Nina And Miracle Gets Evicted For Being Too Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.