Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF PROF. A.M. FALAKI (E.D. I.A.R ABU ZARIA) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF PROF. A.M. FALAKI (E.D. I.A.R ABU ZARIA) (764 Views)

Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS / Jungle Justice For ‘manhood Theft’ Suspect At Abuja / I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF PROF. A.M. FALAKI (E.D. I.A.R ABU ZARIA) by bobbling(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2015
SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF PROF. A. M. FALAKI (FORMER E.D. I.A.R, SAMARU, A.B.U. ZARIA)
I am calling the following to find out the truth and make sure justice is done on the killing of Prof. A. M. Falaki former Executive Director Institute for Agricultural Research, Samaru Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
1 Nigerian police force
2 Nigerian Bar Association
3 National Human rights Commission
4 Ministry of justice
5 Ministry of Police affairs
6 Academic Staff Union of Universities
7 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
8 Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC)
9 All the Nigerian Newspapers
10 All Radio and television stations
11 ABU Zaria Alumni Association
12 National Association of Nigerian Students NANS
13 National Association of Kano State Students (NAKSS)
14 Students Representative Council of ABU Zaria
15 Ministry of Education
16 Ministry of Defence
17 State Security Services SSS
18 Dr. Bala Muhammad of Saturday Column,
Adamu Adamu, Mahmud Jega, Dr. Saidu Dukawa, Barrister Abdu Bukarti, Comrade Isah Aremu
19 Village Head and the People of Fala,
Yadagungume and Ningi
20 His Brother Abbas Mustapha Falaki and Driver that were with Him when the Unfortunate Happen
21 Me and You on Social Media by sharing,
commenting and liking till our voice was heard and Our call answered.
#SUPPORTJUSTICE4FALAKICAMPAIGN

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News: A Boy Of 14 Killed A Girl Of 18 Years Old / 23 Year Old Female Stabbed Colleague To Death During An Argument (photo) / Baby Buried Alive By Parents Survives 8 Days In Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.