Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) - Entertainment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) (109222 Views)

Hop In And Drop Your Videos And Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by funarosho(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2015
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
You can add me on bbm via my signature for easy sharing ....
I also found that of Oga Seun and Onihaxy BABA .....
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 26585DEC
jumykay
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by adegoke93: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
ibukun
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by deanoffaculty: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Firing Squad!

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by peterely(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30948629][/quote]....Thanks...
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Solutioncrib: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls I need Kehinde
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Solutioncrib: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls I need Adigun and Adeola to b togeda like in love form
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by blessedvisky(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls I need one for Felicia can coke, with flower too
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by patwilly(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ehi and Tonia biko. like u did above. thank you. with a flower if possible. na my swthrt o .winks
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by dstnd: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Poetdavid!!..can't wait
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by nex(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
You people should go and find something serious to do with your time jare. What is all this name on Coke bottle mission that has no tangible benefit at the end of the day. If you ask even Coca cola what end there is to all this, they will have nothing to tell you. Just bamboozling people into drinking more sugar.
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by chrisoge1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 26585DEC
ogechi
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
PoetLizzy
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jydeayanx: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls find me Bimpe
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jydeayanx: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls find me Ronke
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
please i take GOD beg you@OP................find me.

Atilola.

i cant wait.
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Joseph4359: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
please help me sear for J.L.O and also Joseph Lincoln
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by faithomoh24(f): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Joseph4359:
please help me sear for J.L.O and also Joseph Lincoln
me self dae look 4 my name o FAITH
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Ricebender(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
my name is john...find my name pls
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by ddaammyy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Damilola. Dami or Dammy for short tnx
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by samhay: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
SAMSON

DEBBY

TREASURE
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by FeestoNOVA(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
HAFEESTO'NOVA
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by juicymoney(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
my name is IFEANYI aka Juicy
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Lizboh(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Olusola

Eunice

Eniolami
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by classicladyk(f): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
plz find kaycee and Felix .. tanx
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by shyblings(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Pls help me get mine...
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jimohibrahim(m): 2:21am On Mar 06, 2015
the guy is fed up... you're guyz should go look for your Coca-Cola bottle yourselves..
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Funjosh(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
jonaji:
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 3346E3A1

Please help me find FUNJOSH
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by vjsmiles: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
jonaji mind searching for vjsmiles smiley
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by absky5(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ op i take GOD beg u oo..... Help me find/make ABSKY, i wld prefer it to be in plastic form.........tanks very much
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Smhart1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
mzqueeniz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? / Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.