Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. (1828 Views)

3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by xpac01(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
This is the second time am having a bite from the lawless blow of these terrible security force (SARS). The first will be a story for another day, the second one is just a recent event infact tuesday precisely.
That very day, me and elder brother were on our way home from work at about 7:58 pm, as we approached a bush bar where we usually chill and watch football games, close to home, we decide to go in there, cool off with some drinks while we wait for the thrill-promising soccer clash between CHELSEA and PSG. At the entrance to the joint we met a man standing there with a gun and immediately we noticed a hilux truck parked by the corner of the joint, on the body was boldly written SARS. Immediately my heart got flushed to my anus. As we made to turn away, the man shouted at us, "hey stop there, if you move, I waste you"!! We halted immediately, he asked us to kneel down. In confusion started begging, at a point my elder brother thought of proving his right as a law abiding Nigerian, the man corked his gun at him and cautioned "any more comment, i waste you all". As we continued kneeling, we saw our street guys coming out of the joint with each of their clothes tied to the next person reminding me of the slave trade movie i watched as a kid. We were ordered to join the queue, while we made our way to our own government sponsored Hilux truck. Off they drove us (a smooth ride anyways) to their death smelly, mosquito laden, hell of a station. After taking down our names and properties, they forcefully threw us behind the cell bars.
I began literally choking for air in the small, tight store cell. I decided to take a census, hence I discovered we were 23 in the -camera lens sized- window cellroom. Though not my first time, but I thought God has answered my prayer when I asked Him never to allow such experience on my way anymore. I began thinking why should the lawless keep fighting the lawful citizens they swore to protect? No wonder martin Luther King Jnr. said "when a man is given to lawlessness, a societal menance is created". The only favour that God served us was that my brother identified himself as a medical doctor. The next day he was allowed to call his colleagues who came in mass and bailed us with N10,000, each. Too bad i thought to myself. May God deliver the common man from intimidation of our lawless forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by ibkgab001: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
in God we trust ... The fear of SARS is thee beginning of wisdom# fearGodFearSARS
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by sholatech(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Please where did this happen? Which state, area, name of the bar etc? You can easily report such to the CP's office. Lagos even has public complaints office at the PPRO office in Ikeja

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by xpac01(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
sholatech:
Please where did this happen? Which state, area, name of the bar etc? You can easily report such to the CP's office. Lagos even has public complaints office at the PPRO office in Ikeja
It happened in Enugu, oneday road, baze classic. Bros, I don free eh, make matter sleep. I met lot people innocentlly dented with bullets. And lot of stories. Bro, nobody will tell me when to start dealing with this guys, but till then, i hold my peace.
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by Adeoba10(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Naso dem dey do.... Oloriburuku ni won
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by Testerfuze(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
You wan dey form law student in front of sars? grin grin hehehehe he go jst waste una life lie say na accidental discharge...no dey joke wit sars oo,why you think say all dose guys wey dey smoke skunk for mushin dey fear dem dah mush grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by xpac01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Testerfuze:
You wan dey form law student in front of sars? grin grin hehehehe he go jst waste una life lie say na accidental discharge...no dey joke wit sars oo,why you think say all dose guys wey dey smoke skunk for mushin dey fear dem dah mush grin grin
My broda, no be lie. As i see the SARS for their hilux na so my mind ring alert. Na God just save person o!
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by xpac01(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2015
ibkgab001:
in God we trust ... The fear of SARS is thee beginning of wisdom# fearGodFearSARS
Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
xpac01:

My broda, no be lie. As i see the SARS for their hilux na so my mind ring alert. Na God just save person o!

It's your sudden panic and attempt to flee that made him take notice of you guys.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Police (SARS)-Enugu. by xpac01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tinyemeka:

It's your sudden panic and attempt to flee that made him take notice of you guys.
I never panicked suddenly, I initially felt it's mere policemen coming to watch the game until I saw them coming out with blokes arrested..

(1) (Reply)

How I Designed A Phone Thief With Hot Stew / Becareful When You Go And Deposit At Gt Bank Branches / (viewers Discretion) A 7years Old Been Lynched To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.