Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? (686 Views)

What Happens If I Decide To Leave The Cadet Training Officially? / What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? / Can You Quit You Job Because It Doesn't Allow You Time With Your Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by klevajey: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
This has got me thinking because I must hammer my 10 million ooo
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by makazona(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Youwin
GEJwin
#Godwin

grin grin
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by Baawaa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Youwin become Youlosse

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by Vision4God: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmm and de say GEJ no do anything?
Hv frends dat really benefitted.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Then buhari forms youwin5
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by nwaanambra1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
something far better than youwin will be initiated.

you win is biased and meant for a very luck few but what the next government will present will benefit all and sundry so long as you are a Nigerian. cool
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by sholatech(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
nwaanambra1:
something far better than youwin will be initiated.

you win is biased and meant for a very luck few but what the next government will present will benefit all and sundry so long as you are a Nigerian. cool

Shows key problem by Nigerians..Youwin appraised and applauded internationally and continously supported by World Bank as Nigeria's first empowerment program based purely on Merit
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by DrPrickson: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
One of the reasons why you should vote for GEJ.
Re: What Happens To Youwin4 If GEJ Doesn't Win? by seunwen2(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
I never see YouWin 1 u dey talk 4 abegiii where is the link to apply?

(1) (Reply)

Confusion About The Future. Please Help / Tlc Has Changed My Life. / Discover The Top 7 Most Useful Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcuts To Save Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.