Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes (1195 Views)

Jennifer Diaries Season 2 & 3 Download Link / The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Episode 11 Plot + Download Link / The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 18 Returns April 16 - Check Promo Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes by Tvaddict: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015

So what happened in TVD 6×15? Read on for all the riveting details!

RIP, Liz Forbes: Gosh, I honestly thought nothing could ever fill me with more melancholy than a. Stefan grieving Damon’s death in the TVD Season 5 finale and b. the farewell bike memory between Caroline and her mom in “Stay.”

How the episode started;

Caroline is dreaming of the time she learned how to ride a bike, and wakes up in the living room of the Salvatore mansion surrounded by all her friends. She goes to the kitchen to find Damon working on the eulogy, but he’s having trouble. He tries to bond with her, but she doesn’t want to, and that’s when he gives her some solid advice about when the worst day of her life will come, and it won’t be the funeral.

In full Caroline style she assigns everyone a job to do for the funeral.

While getting ready, Stefan asks Damon for his help about what he should do with Caroline since he hasn’t been able to talk to her about the kiss. And while Caroline is out with Elena, she also asks for her help about what to do.

Caroline confronts Stefan before the funeral but he says he wants to wait until after the day is over to talk to her about that stuff. Then Tyler shows up, drunk, to the church, but Matt doesn’t let him in.

Despite all the trouble he had, Damon manages to write and give a beautiful eulogy speech. And after the speech Caroline sings a song for her mother, where Stefan realizes just how in love with her he is.

Afterwards, they hold a wake for the Sheriff at the Mystic Grill and Tyler shows up sober, where Matt tells him that he’s applying to be a deputy and wants Tyler to apply too.

Caroline goes home to be alone, but Elena shows up to talk to her about how she’s worried for her. Elena realizes that Caroline was planning to turn off her emotional switch, and she tries to talk it out of her. Caroline says that her experience without feelings is going to be different than Elena’s, so Caroline breaks Elena’s neck to stop her from trying to stop the switch from being pulled.

Unfortunately for Stefan he realizes too late that he wants to tell Caroline his true feelings, because when he gets to Caroline’s house he finds Elena’s limp body and Caroline out of sight.

<b>Jo's Scenes</b>
Jo has food poisoning and Alaric is helping her try to feel better when Kai shows up asking for Jo’s help. He’s coughing up blood and says that since he didn’t merge with HIS twin (Luke) now he’s dying, which is why Jo is sick. If he dies then so does the entire coven, including Jo and Live, so of course they try to help him.

Kai feels better when he accidentally absorbs some of Jo’s powers and realizes he needs her powers to stay alive, and then he springs another surprise on everyone: The Gemini coven is responsible for the prison worlds, YES, PLURAL, and if he dies then the worlds will collapse.

Jo does decide to give Kai her powers, which saves him, and afterwards he says congratulations and whispers something into her ear before he leaves. What was it? That Jo is pregnant! And after she tells Alaric he goes and proposes to her, which she says no to because she doesn’t a pity proposal. But then Alaric pulls out a ring and tells her he was planning it all along and she says yes!

Full Recap Here - http://www.stobmedia.com/the-vampire-diaries-season-6-episode-15-recap-rip-sheriff-forbes-bonnie-is-back-to-present-day/
Re: ‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes by ammyluv2002(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
I love TVD but it's getting very boring. I'm tried of their off/on relationships meanwhile must very American series be that way? Triangular love is really annoying and irritating. I wish the writers can come up with something good jist like the Original
Re: ‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes by Tvaddict: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yeah.. Buh you should still stick to it. New plots are coming in, like damon's mother is back in a prison wold.... Tho the love triangle is kinda annoying

ammyluv2002:
I love TVD but it's getting very boring. I'm tried of their off/on relationships meanwhile must very American series be that way? Triangular love is really annoying and irritating. I wish the writers can come up with something good jist like the Original
Re: ‘the Vampire Diaries’ Season 6, Episode 15 Recap: RIP Sheriff Forbes by adexeli(m): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Bonnie's back:-) ..Stefan too late .. Isn't he a vampire.. So why the heck was he late undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls A Site To Download Gladiators By Russell Crowe / Who Says Nollywood Can't Produce 'kung Fu' Movies? Watch This And Be Convinced / Website For Downloading Youtube+other Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.