Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Boost To The Military Against Insurgency - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Boost To The Military Against Insurgency (597 Views)

12 Food That Boost Brain Activties / 8 Best Fruits To Boost Your Immune System / 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your Sex Stamina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boost To The Military Against Insurgency by Jeneral4: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have lost the battle to remain sangfroid while the country continues to get weaned of massive patriotism.. I have therefore responded by electing to make provisions for the alimentary Concerns (food)of the soldiers fighting @sambisa for the whole time the fight continues ... they are free to contact me even If they would choose the gesture to be monetised.... 07038832917 JENERAL EBOH (ESQ)

(1) (Reply)

Which Service Is The Best For Cake Delivery In Hyderabad? / Order For Your Fresh Nafdac Approved Zobo @ Www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie / Experienced Chefs, Bartenders And Waitresses Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.