Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,573 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wonder !!! Amber Rose Declares Her Love For Big Pen1s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wonder !!! Amber Rose Declares Her Love For Big Pen1s (1051 Views)

Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Amber Rose Declares Herself Half Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder !!! Amber Rose Declares Her Love For Big Pen1s by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
mber Rose has revealed that a man with a small organ is a no go area for her. The video vixen says men with tiny erectile organs are not good enough for her to manage.

She disclosed her opinion during an interview with Power 105’s ‘The Breakfast

When asked if sizes do count during sex, Amber laughed and said
“yes, it does”. The radio anchor then added, “what do you think of guys with tiny d**ks? if he wants me then he should get an enlargement.

“I can’t imagine him having a tiny penis… that..that..that’s just not okay with me… It’s unacceptable”.

What do you think? Do “sizes” really matter in the bedroom?

READ MORE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/wonder-amber-rose-declares-love-big-penis/
Re: Wonder !!! Amber Rose Declares Her Love For Big Pen1s by OgenemaroKessy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's not by size, it's how strong and strength if the guy that determines satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Funke Adesiyan Plays Polo / Meet The New Face Of Santa Studios 2015. / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.