Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy (2202 Views)

Yelgold Betting Tips Software. SCAM Or REAL / Forex Day Trading Strategy Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Goodyman(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Has anyone used Yelgold's sports trading video and made some bucks out of it as promised?

He said he has just developed a new football betting trading system which he calls sports trading and he claims one can make some steady profitable income out of it. Is there anyone who has an experience to share on this? Thanks.
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by beyondwalls: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
I paid on friday for the sport trading video but am yet to get it.
The guy promised to send it this evening, am still waiting.
Hopefully, i will get it and then come back to share feedback.
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Goodyman(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
That will be fine and I really love to hear from you. Thanks once again.
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by beyondwalls: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
He later sent me a video after 6days of payment, several calls and got to the point i even asked for a refund.
Bad customer service and even the video does not make sense to me.
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by YelGold(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls so sorry on behalf of YelGold international. . We will work more on the customer care unit to serve you better. On the video sir . If we have to add all I mean all that is putting different games to show example the package will be as large as 2gig. To download will be hard for most people. Watch carefully . It is an eye opener techniques. . You can even build more on it to be more stable and productive.
Pls getting this little info on how to trade soccer successfully isn't easy .. We have spent a lot (no visual money given) we use real money to test run. . And more research still coming up as update. Don't just release it for free . Pls encourage us.
Thanks for showing concern
Attending to Nigerians on phone is not easy . ( if you run a company you will understand better)
God bless.
Love u more.
Meet us we are not invisible. .

1 Like

Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't mind Yelgold...he/they are scams dat hide under d facade of been diplomatic...I paid 6500 for a supposed ebook nd video tutorial since last year may...I called,pinged,SMS"Ed nd whatsapp till I was tired...I asked for a refund nd was posted nd posted until I just finally let it be...but still I believe that the cup one uses to measure for odas the same will be used for him.

PS-run from YELGOLD or rather use the money to take ur self to KFC...u v been adviced...

#udo

1 Like

Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by DirtyGold: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Its suprising reading this post.
I don't know about the past or any video/books but I have been using yelgold to fund my perfectmoney for abt three months now without issue.

I know how it feels to be scammed but yelgold has been serving me well. I even patronised him today!
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by YelGold(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s][/s]
BAWSElady:
Don't mind Yelgold...he/they are scams dat hide under d facade of been diplomatic...I paid 6500 for a supposed ebook nd video tutorial since last year may...I called,pinged,SMS"Ed nd whatsapp till I was tired...I asked for a refund nd was posted nd posted until I just finally let it be...but still I believe that the cup one uses to measure for odas the same will be used for him.

PS-run from YELGOLD or rather use the money to take ur self to KFC...u v been adviced...

#udo

You don't have to spoil us. . Why not meet us in office and see where it all went wrong.
Thanks
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
YelGold:
[s][/s]

You don't have to spoil us. . Why not meet us in office and see where it all went wrong.
Thanks
Yuppie...so I should rush down from home to Ibadan just to c u? Fake biz ppl...after all ur cock nd bull excuses...try nd spoil u? Can sh*t smell any worse Dan it does?

1 Like

Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Goodyman(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
I started this thread and would now like to comment objectively on the Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy. After starting this thread, I decided to pay for the sports trading video on Thursday, 26 February and immediately sent the payment details to him. He did not respond. I called him the following day and he asked me to send my email address to him to enable him send the video to me, which I did immediately. Still, he never responded. Saturday and Sunday passed, still no response. I called him again on Monday, March 2, and he asked me, once again, to send him my email address by text, which I did for the second time, but still no response. I called him several times on phone that day, putting pressure on him, before he agreed to send the video in the night that day, which he eventually did. So, in terms of customer service, he is very, very poor.

Now, to the sports trading video. I studied it carefully and applied the strategy, after opening an account with . I tried the strategy on more than 10 games under Strategy No. 1, but none succeeded. I lost all my investments. On Strategy No. 2, which is used along with Strategy No. 1, I got only a few successes, too little to cover the losses. Not sure if I have made any mistake, I sent an email to Yelgold on March 14, explaining how I applied his strategy, the results I got and to advise me if I made a mistake and to enlighten me further, but up till the time I made this post i.e. March 21, Yelgold is yet to reply. This is a man who said in one of his posts under this thread that he would make amends in his customer service, but still, has not changed one bit.

One thing I have observed among some, if not most, of the internet product sellers is that once they collect their money, they are not bothered with whatever complaint their customers are having. This is not good at all for business. Any way, the money invested is gone and I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

If what I have said is untrue, let Yelgold respond to this post with all sincerity.

Thanks, Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by Goodyman(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2015
I started this thread and would now like to comment objectively on the Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy. After starting this thread, I decided to pay for the sports trading video on Thursday, 26 February and immediately sent the payment details to him. He did not respond. I called him the following day and he asked me to send my email address to him to enable him send the video to me, which I did immediately. Still, he never responded. Saturday and Sunday passed, still no response. I called him again on Monday, March 2, and he asked me, once again, to send him my email address by text, which I did for the second time, but still no response. I called him several times on phone that day, putting pressure on him, before he agreed to send the video in the night that day, which he eventually did. So, in terms of customer service, he is very, very poor.

Now, to the sports trading video. I studied it carefully and applied the strategy, after opening an account with . I tried the strategy on more than 10 games under Strategy No. 1, but none succeeded. I lost all my investments. On Strategy No. 2, which is used along with Strategy No. 1, I got only a few successes, too little to cover the losses. Not sure if I have made any mistake, I sent an email to Yelgold on March 14, explaining how I applied his strategy, the results I got and to advise me if I made a mistake and to enlighten me further, but up till the time I made this post i.e. March 21, Yelgold is yet to reply. This is a man who said in one of his posts under this thread that he would make amends in his customer service, but still, has not changed one bit.

One thing I have observed among some, if not most, of the internet product sellers is that once they collect their money, they are not bothered with whatever complaint their customers are having. This is not good at all for business. Any way, the money invested is gone and I have learnt my lessons the hard way.

If what I have said is untrue, let Yelgold respond to this post with all sincerity. It was not my intention to make this post had Yelgold responded to my complaint, but since he has decided to keep quiet over the issue, I have no option, but to make the post.

Thanks, Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by YelGold(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
[b]sorry if i responded so late.. i attends to emails sent to me directly other than nairaland platform.. its another person's office. so if you have gone through the video (thanks to GOD there is a video) and you still dont understand it,, (i cant blame you for that our level of assimilation differs.. the i grabbed my times table might be lil bit different from the you grabbed yours the end product is that we all know our times table now)
so sorry for late response picking calls we now have a dedicated line to that now and somebody trained to pick all ur call instantly (dont call off work periods be reasonable.. 9am to 6pm)
rendering services to human isnt a easy task they you see it.. some people will call you on phone and take all your time forgetting others wants to reach us as well .. or visit us one on one and spend the all day with us.. we are so sorry once more on that.. so reach us on the new line or meet us in person. and stop condemning what you dont know. if you post anything here .. it might take me months to reply.. but if you email me directly within 12hrs you will get an answer..nairaland is not my office . so mr goodyman i m interested in your case not because you posted here because you were abit sincere with yourself and was trying to nail me because you didnt understand it.. i will help u out . still wwwdotyelgolddotnet remember we have other services .. so call the number allocated to the sport trading video to speak directly to the person in charge not the person in charge of tops on merrybet , perfectmoney , and bitcoin all done instantly. thanks i have to go.. calls calls calls.

GOD bless you all
criticism makes one grow stronger.. its bringing the best out of me.
thanks for reading. www dot yelgold dot net bbm 2beb305b [/b]
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by abigtizzy: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
yelgold is not a scam. but sells trash. i believe he didnt know much abt football.
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by YelGold(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Don't condemn to upgrade yourself. It's a small world. Humans..
I m out of here
Re: Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy by lazor(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
The truth is; the YELGOLD strategy is absolute junk. I'm glad someone started a thread on it , I bought his e-book last year and abandoned it after a week wastage of my money on bookies.
All of his strategies are too wack to be truely profitable so if you read testimonials on his web/blog I can tell you with no doubt that they are all fake cos I can't see how such strategy could bring good profit in the long run. Instead they will lead to bankruptcy even if each trade is just 2% of bankroll.
Please my fellow citizens, stay away from his bank account numbers and ignore his stories.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin 101: Introduction To The World Of Bitcoin & How To Earn Bitcoin Online / ....A / China Payment - RMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.