Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help (1764 Views)

Romantic See This Nairalander 6 Pack - photo / I Miss This Nairalander. / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't know what happeneth to me coz have been staring at her and she's staring back. Am i in love ? Or is is just that am being carried away by her beauty? Need ur advice and who can help get her 4 me#awww she's Sarimah. She kinda cute luking, her radiant eyes are charming and killing, skin's xo flawless and shining, her smile's xo contagious and her lips are irresistible...

https://www.nairaland.com/sarimah
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by falconey(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
bro I join you..........I have fall for her too just looking at this pix.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
So we should help you do what?
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Elslim: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Help u wiv what exactly??
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Enegod(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
smh undecided
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Elslim:
Help u wiv what exactly??
its written in bold
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Akkord4gov: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
This guy ehn
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have said this before. Seun should create a registration question that would be used in evaluating the mental status of people before they register

But come to think of it, this guy registered in 2013. So I believe the only way to curb this situation is for the question to also be put side by side the login box.
Because it seems sanity is becoming a luxury nowadays

This is an example of what I am saying

Username:
Password:
Question:

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Twaci(f): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Really? This now?
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by juniormusa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:
U dey soo grin
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by DesChyko: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
You're experiencing your first infatuation.
Just wake up from your dreams and it will pass.grin
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by honeydear(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
DesChyko:
grin grin
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
The girl porch die

Good luck op I pray she notices you atleast grin

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Baddestguyp(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
she fine sha cool

but op, this is not the way to go about it. quote her once in a while and start a little conversation, then pm her undecided

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Luedave:
I don't know what happeneth to me coz have been staring at her and she's staring back. Am i in love ? Or is is just that am being carried away by her beauty? Need ur advice and help who can help get her 4 me#awww she's Sarimah. She kinda cute luking, her radiant eyes are charming and killing, skin's xo flawless and shining, her smile's xo contagious and her lips are irresistible...

But she isn't smiling now.
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
DesChyko:
i tink am awake tho. #lol i dnt rily b'lieve in love bt mayb am kinda feeling it nw. My work tho didnt given me a room to feel it.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

But she isn't smiling now.
is she frowning?
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by alberto2k(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mehn this girl fine sha

Her moniker reminds me of an Indian song in Slumdog millionaire

P.S: I see samflexxy and some guys sending that girl a pm smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
juniormusa:

U dey soo grin

Hehehe.... trying to abstain from NL grin
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
I have said this before. Seun should create a registration question that would be used in evaluating the mental status of people before they register

But come to think of it, this guy registered in 2013. So I believe the only way to curb this situation is for the question to also be put side by side the login box.
Because it seems sanity is becoming a luxury nowadays

This is an example of what I am saying

Username:
Password:
Question:
Goan sleep ma.

It ok to have fun once in a while dear, just pass if you ain't interested.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by juniormusa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Hehehe.... trying to abstain from NL grin
Mehn I missed you oh cry
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I guess talk to her to at least notice him. You are pretty too.
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
brito:

I guess talk to her to at least notice him. You are pretty too.

Lol, but he said the girl is staring at him na

Thanks love.
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, but he said the girl is staring at him na

Thanks love.

You're welcome sweerie

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
juniormusa:

Mehn I missed you oh cry

sad missed you too
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by juniormusa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

sad missed you too
Lol really?
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Luedave:
is she frowning?

No, but she isn't smiling either. Anyway, it is none of my business. I am still looking for the key to Tandullceblog's heart.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by akinsadeez(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well, until few minutes ago I never knew she existed. However because of you now I have given her picture a like cuz she is indeed very pretty. As for the question of whether you are in love; it is a question fit for the gods.
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
juniormusa:

Lol really?

You don't believe me
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
hifaif:

No, but she isn't smiling either. Anyway, it is none of my business. I am still looking for the key to Tandullceblog's heart.

Lol
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by juniormusa(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:

You don't believe me
My ruff just dah u refused to add me on bbm
Re: This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
juniormusa:

My ruff just dah u refused to add me on bbm

Sorry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher / I Am A Sex Legend / What Is A Suger Mommy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.