Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? (2331 Views)

People Mistake Him To Abubakar Shekau : Photos / BREAKING NEWS!! Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Shekau!! / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Takes Selfie In Barbing Saloon:o (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by Chimarto: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Assuming the leader of boko haram (abubakar shekau) has been kidnapped, and the kidnappers have demanded a ransom of 10 billion dollars for his release or else he will be burnt alive. Please tell us whatcha you gonna donate because as for me, i've donated 5000 liters of fuel.
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by Ayomel(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
lighter
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by ibdeals1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
2 tyres angry
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by Bishop4bella(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
With the situation of the country and how this sucking blood group kill, you are happy to create a useless thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by caselessogbuagu: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
We must secure his release frm the kidnappers so we can subject him to a more painful death. We must serve him with his balls.

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
ibdeals1:
2 tyres angry

Petrol, sorry Crude Oil angry
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by nigalgirl: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
I will Donate matches to assist him
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by gmaribel(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chimarto:
Assuming the leader of boko haram (abubakar shekau) has been kidnapped, and the kidnappers have demanded a ransom of 10 billion dollars for his release or else he will be burnt alive. Please tell us whatcha you gonna donate because as for me, i've donated 5000 liters of fuel.

OP What do you mean by The Leader of Boko Haram has been kidnapped. angry angry angry angry angry

There is a section for jokes.........serious matters should be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by widowhusband: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
shift it to jokes or close this thing

1 Like

Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by udemzyudex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oga seun , lalasticlala pls move this thread to joke section... The op is a clown grin
Re: The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? by Kolade9(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'll pay the 10billion naira ransom undecided

Then I'll tie him down and start slicing him bit by bit

(1) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Mugabe Quotes That Will Drive You Crazy By Chimaicon / BBC Reporter Interrupted On Live TV By Couple Having Sex (PHOTOS) / School Man Funny Pic By Wepet Comedy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.