Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. (1985 Views)

Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K / I Need Recommendations For A Phone With A Good Picture Quality. / Suggestion On A Phone To Get With About 40-45K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
My number one interest in a phone is the picture quality. The picture quality of the phone I currently use is OK during the day but it doesn't just give me what I want in the night. My friend uses a BB and the picture quality is impressive during the night.
My dark colour also require a good camera at night cheesy

Mere quoting of a phone pixel is not enough without experience because, I use an Elephone p2000 with a 13 mega pixel- good in the day, poor at night.

Note: I can save up money a little beyond this if I could not find one at this price.
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by shadelek(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gionee e life e6
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by lordizak(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
go for anything gionee
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:
Gionee e life e6

This might be a good option but 2000 mAh battery seems to be poor at this time. What's the price?
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by shadelek(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
kenis:

This might be a good option but 2000 mAh battery seems to be poor at this time. What's the price?
It's around 50k and it worth the price.
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:

It's around 50k and it worth the price.

You didn't say anything about the 2000 mAh battery and it's also non removable
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by shadelek(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
kenis:

You didn't say anything about the 2000 mAh battery and it's also non removable
That's the only cons of the phone.. The non removable battery makes me feel somehow about the phone.. If you don't like non removable gadget, I suggest you go for other model. Check e7 or e5
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Discover archos range of smart phones and tablets, the company that built tablet before apple, French technology inside.
http://goo.go/604cS4
www. archosstore.com.ng
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:

That's the only cons of the phone.. The non removable battery makes me feel somehow about the phone.. If you don't like non removable gadget, I suggest you go for other model. Check e7 or e5

It looks I need to spend beyond 50k to get what I want. More so Gionee seems not to be making new phones.
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by shadelek(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
kenis:

It looks I need to spend beyond 50k to get what I want. More so Gionee seems not to be making new phones.
Yea except the ones that have been made before. Why cant u try injoo product? A certain brand was released some weeks ago with 2gb ram
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:

Yea except the ones that have been made before. Why cant u try injoo product? A certain brand was released some weeks ago with 2gb ram

I want the one that have already been tried. I careless about the ram and I don't think the injoo has a better ram than the Elephone.

My key interest:
1. Android
2. Quality of the camera at NIGHT
3. Battery
That's all. Every other things is secondary
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by shadelek(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
kenis:

I want the one that have already been tried. I careless about the ram and I don't think the injoo has a better ram than the Elephone.

My key interest:
1. Android
2. Quality of the camera at NIGHT
3. Battery
That's all. Every other things is secondary
Gionee m3 and m5 does it all with 5000mah battery capacity but the camera is 8mp. I think its ok nw
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
shadelek:

Gionee m3 and m5 does it all with 5000mah battery capacity but the camera is 8mp. I think its ok nw

I used Gionee e3 with 8mp camera and never regretted. But you have to remember I want to upgrade and the major feature I want to upgrade on is camera. So I don't see myself going backwards to the same 8mp I have used.
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Lstar4real(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jiayu s3 The camera is a Killer wink
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Cuteclem: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most andriod phone camera are very poor at night that's why I had to buy a bold 5 extra
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cuteclem:
Most andriod phone camera are very poor at night that's why I had to buy a bold 5 extra

Is it not better to add up money to buy Samsung than to buy bb just for the camera?
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Mustack: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
jiayu s3 3100mh battery. 43k
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
kenis:
My number one interest in a phone is the picture quality. The picture quality of the phone I currently use is OK during the day but it doesn't just give me what I want in the night. My friend uses a BB and the picture quality is impressive during the night.
My dark colour also require a good camera at night cheesy

Mere quoting of a phone pixel is not enough without experience because, I use an Elephone p2000 with a 13 mega pixel- good in the day, poor at night.

Note: I can save up money a little beyond this if I could not find one at this price.
oga Titus just get Samsung galaxy grand prime.. very sweet,
thank me later
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nony2013:
oga Titus just get Samsung galaxy grand prime.. very sweet,
thank me later

Please do you know the cheapest Samsung that has camera pixel beyond 8mp?
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2015
If you yarn well I can leave my new sweet Samsung s5 for you. The camera is kiss day and night.
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Cuteclem: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
kenis:

Is it not better to add up money to buy Samsung than to buy bb just for the camera?

Which particular samsung cos my note 3 was not cool at night on huge 93k
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Cuteclem: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jeffy1206:
If you yarn well I can leave my new sweet Samsung s5 for you. The camera is kiss day and night.
How much?
Re: Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cuteclem:

How much?
hala me here let's talk 0. 8. 0 33 5. 22 7. 0 0

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For / Test / How To Root Infinix S5 (X652) With Megisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.