Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For (1986 Views)

Iphone X - The Latest Smartphone By Apple. See Specs And Price / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy

wink

I'm back again. Some peeps may know me, odas may not.
My name is Jacinta and am a hustuler.

Been away for sometime cos my market has been moving well. Almost ended up in ritualist den.
But am here now and am fyn.

I want to buy a high end phone.
My choice is either iphone6 plus or phantom 6 plus.
Like y'all know, I like Tecno cos it makes one look lyk a big gal even tho it was bought for shikini money.

I feel like selling off my Camon C9 and get a newer phone as a happening babe.

Truth is I can hustle two of my fav guys and they will get me that iPhone, but I will not lie, after what happened to me, I'm seriously considering leaving this my lifestyle behind. But if I leave it and make my money through hard work, I will have to buy Phantom 6 plus.

So what do you think?
Do I still continue playing my games and get an iPhone FOC
Or do I work hard, save some money and buy myself this Tecno Phantom 6 plus that people are claiming is sooo good?

Advice please. No insults. Remember, nobody holy pass o.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Lstar4real(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hustle d 2 guys to get the iPhone but when Karma visit u .....Don't Tell us..... L grin L

Secondly

I like hard-working ladies that make things happen by themselves without any dabaru stuff

Why will u want to live large when u know u haven't get to that level......I will advise u to get Tecno with your money so that u go value the phone wella

MY OPINION tongue
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by drealcivilceno(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nobody holly pass!!! Kill some one first and you go know whether you no see agbero or MMM do ... Just kidding...

I would say you go for an Iphone 6 if you have the money to buy am( I don't believe in any thing like recession, it is either you aare poor or your are rich.PUT YOUR MONEY WHER YOUR MOUTH IS...) It has a better camera focus, more apps( which may cost you data and money wise) and they have a longer lifespan than any TECNO PHONE.... I know I have used one before... So Apple product all d way...
GOD LOVES YOU...
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by TappGroupNG: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Babe, better save up and buy that phantom 6
Jacinta44:
cheesy cheesy

wink

I'm back again. Some peeps may know me, odas may not.
My name is Jacinta and am a hustuler.

Been away for sometime cos my market has been moving well. Almost ended up in ritualist den.
But am here now and am fyn.

I want to buy a high end phone.
My choice is either iphone6 plus or phantom 6 plus.
Like y'all know, I like Tecno cos it makes one look lyk a big gal even tho it was bought for shikini money.

I feel like selling off my Camon C9 and get a newer phone as a happening babe.

Truth is I can hustle two of my fav guys and they will get me that iPhone, but I will not lie, after what happened to me, I'm seriously considering leaving this my lifestyle behind. But if I leave it and make my money through hard work, I will have to buy Phantom 6 plus.

So what do you think?
Do I still continue playing my games and get an iPhone FOC
Or do I work hard, save some money and buy myself this Tecno Phantom 6 plus that people are claiming is sooo good?

Advice please. No insults. Remember, nobody holy pass o.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by scarycuteface(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol. Since you don dey play them, dem go fit buy you iPhone and Phantom 6+ na but if they can't afford that, just go for the Phantom.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Babe, better save up and buy that phantom 6

Thanks, I will.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
I've used the phantom and feel its no match to OnePlus 3t which is a really good phone you might want to consider.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by GrandMufti: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Follow this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/249#53314233

With about 55k, you can get a solid 4G LTE phone
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
I've used the phantom and feel its no match to OnePlus 3t which is a really good phone you might want to consider.

how much now?
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Xhaka:
Continue playing them till they buy you Both iPhone6 and Phantom6

grin you re wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2017
kiss kiss
scarycuteface:
Lol. Since you don dey play them, dem go fit buy you iPhone and Phantom 6+ na but if they can't afford that, just go for the Phantom.

are you handsome?
will u marry me grin
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
GrandMufti:
Follow this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/249#53314233

With about 55k, you can get a solid 4G LTE phone

just recomend a model
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
drealcivilceno:
Nobody holly pass!!! Kill some one first and you go know whether you no see agbero or MMM do ... Just kidding...

I would say you go for an Iphone 6 if you have the money to buy am( I don't believe in any thing like recession, it is either you aare poor or your are rich.PUT YOUR MONEY WHER YOUR MOUTH IS...) It has a better camera focus, more apps( which may cost you data and money wise) and they have a longer lifespan than any TECNO PHONE.... I know I have used one before... So Apple product all d way...
GOD LOVES YOU...

and you too...
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by GrandMufti: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Jacinta44:

just recomend a model

Redmi 3S @ #38,400

2GB RAM 16GB ROM
Snapdragon 430
4000mAh Battery
Fingerprint
5.0 Metalx Body

Xiaomi Redmi 4A @ #32,960
Snapdragon 425 Quad Core
2GB RAM 16GB ROM
5.0 Inch

Xiaomi Redmi 4 @ #39,680
5.0" 2.5D Screen
Snapdragon 430 Octa Core
2GB RAM 16GB ROM
4100mAh
13MP
Fingerprint

These are the cheapest ones. You can go for the high end phones depending on your budget.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Redmi 3S @ #38,400

2GB RAM 16GB ROM
Snapdragon 430
4000mAh Battery
Fingerprint
5.0 Metalx Body

Xiaomi Redmi 4A @ #32,960
Snapdragon 425 Quad Core
2GB RAM 16GB ROM
5.0 Inch

Xiaomi Redmi 4 @ #39,680
5.0" 2.5D Screen
Snapdragon 430 Octa Core
2GB RAM 16GB ROM
4100mAh
13MP
Fingerprint

These are the cheapest ones. You can go for the high end phones depending on your budget.

aii thanks.
i want the one that the camera beats camon c9.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Jacinta44:

how much now?

Depends on the one you want,the 6GBRam/64G internal is almost $430 while the 6GB Ram /128GB internal is around $520.

If those prices are too high Huawei honor 6X might also suit you at $250
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by GrandMufti: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Jacinta44:

aii thanks.
i want the one that the camera beats camon c9.

Lots of them. It depends on your budget
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by scarycuteface(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jacinta44:
kiss kiss

are you handsome?
will u marry me grin
I'll think about it wink
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by omoalajah(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mehn, i will advice you save your hard earned money and go for the phantom 6 plus and live freely . Stop hustling guys
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by datyorubaboy: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bad Guy! I See you. Stop advising her wrongly nau. Let her just save and buy the Phantom 6 plus
Xhaka:
Continue playing them till they buy you Both iPhone6 and Phantom6
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by missslimzy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Go for phantom 6 plus
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

Depends on the one you want,the 6GBRam/64G internal is almost $430 while the 6GB Ram /128GB internal is around $520.

If those prices are too high Huawei honor 6X might also suit you at $250

haaa...
that's above 100k o
shocked
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
missslimzy:
Go for phantom 6 plus

gosh, it's so expensive now.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
omoalajah:
Mehn, i will advice you save your hard earned money and go for the phantom 6 plus and live freely . Stop hustling guys

I tried to, but dollars was too high!
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
scarycuteface:
I'll think about it wink

Have you reached a consensus!?
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by stonemind(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
what phone can I go for at 22k budget?
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Jacinta44(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
stonemind:
what phone can I go for at 22k budget?

I saw tecno y2 fir 28k.
there shud be cheaper ones.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by stonemind(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jacinta44:

I saw tecno y2 fir 28k. there shud be cheaper ones.
tecno y2?? nahhh
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
work hard and save up. There is dignity in a labour you can be proud of, not the type of 'hustling' u said
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
save up for the phantom 6plus, you will love it. But dont "hustle" your body for it, my advice.
Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Consider the joy you will have when you check what you own and you realise that it's your sweat that earn it for you, not hustling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The Sony Phones That Will Be Updated To Android 8.0 Oreo / Have You Submitted Your Nude Pictures To Facebook Today? Better Do So Now Before / Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.