Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend (42537 Views)

Man Busted Stealing Lady's Phone While They Posed At Party (Photo) / Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by milky3(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
whara pity
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by tuffgongjo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baba God abeg anything wey I wan organize wey go cost me my dear life lemme jump A̶̲̥̅♏ pass.
In Jesus' name have I prayed.
Rip to the dude though.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by vision2050: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
For what shall it profit a man, if he
shall gain the whole world, and lose his
own soul? Mark 8:36
No join cult you no go gree, see where it led him to....
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
OK..
Na the kind people BABES dey like
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
GTA V says "Wasted"
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Codyt(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Front page things....
Signs of a blessed weekend.

grin one way ticket to hell. LOL
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by cutebobo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
pity ko, pity nii. i still wonder what they gain from cultism rather than death.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
No cult,no clique,i ride solo dolo....no time
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Stupid boy! Wetin carry stinking vultures come your party...
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by auntymi(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
RiP

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by ololo12: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
What do you mean by enjoy your stay in Hell?

JoeArmsD1:
Bolaji, It's very pathetic that you've decided to whisk away your promising life by yourself, ok.

Have a good journey back to your creator and if probably MY GOD is your creator, then, His words are final and no backpedalling.

Enjoy ur stay in Hell!

#SAY NO TO CULTISM!

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Desgidi(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
This Eiye tout without wings when will de stop all this rubbish...... and de say its JJ not only JJ na okocha.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by michaelbiz: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
author=exlink10
A 21-year-old student has been killed by suspected cultists at a party he organized for his lover in Ondo town, Ondo West LGA of Ondo State.

The student, simply identified as Bolaji, was allegedly a member of a rival cult group.

Student Pulse gathered from a The Sun report that Bolaji, organized a party for his girlfriend which was attended by members of the cult group he belonged to as well as other from a rival cult.

While the party was on
, a friend introduced the deceased to the leader of the Eiye Confraternity.

A minor altercation ensued following which the cult leader attacked and killed Bolaji with an unidentified weapon before his bewildered girlfriend and guests.

A fight broke out, bringing the party to a premature end.

It was also reported that there has been an earlier confrontation at Ijoka Street of the town between the cult groups.

The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Enuwa Police Division, Ondo, Mr. Kunle Omisakin, said the police is investigating the incidence.

The late Bolaji is said to be from a wealthy family.

BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, I CAN TELL YOU THIS STORY WAS COOKED!
News doesn't get as terribly reported as this undecided
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
charliesco1:
Dnt enter cult , u say no dey form strong man.. Unlike what's happenin in unizik now.. Too bad for am.. R.I.p to d dead..
Na english u write so or Pidgin?
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by gaburiel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
RIP to him and hope the killers are brought to Justice

In other news, to think he is name sake with the person ice prince used in his song Whiskey, prophesy or coincidence?
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by GboyegaD(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
What do these guys gain from cultism? I pray the soul of the deceased finds rest with God.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by shakazuldadon: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
menix:
If diz ur story nah true, his fellow niggaz all nid to hang..

True that"
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by christaddicted: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
charliesco1:
Dnt enter cult , u say no dey form strong man.. Unlike what's happenin in unizik now.. Too bad for am.. R.I.p to d dead..

Also happening in Enugu.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by samplegirl(f): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
3Cees:
Can this ever be curbed? One day one of those cultists will become born again and use the tale of this escapade as sermon angry Condolences to the family anyway.

Answer to your question above.

No it cannot because their parents belong to the higher version of cult
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Akon419(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God that some disgusting elements are not blaming GEJ for that
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by soulfood(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
People finding money nigga doing confra...

Rest in peace.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by shady16: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
I narrowly escaped from cultism(a very deadly type). I'm now a free dude. Thanks, Jah!

Desist from it, guys, cuz itz not worth ya lives.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
cultism has to be destroyed to stand still in nigeria, b4 all this stewpidity can stop...they should be a penalty of death sentence if u are caught in d act of cultism or life in imprisonment with hard labour.. b4 u can totally end the hopeless practice of cultism..wat normal human being wif a focused mind wld engage his or herself in cultism..? its even irritating to hear that some or a particular person is a cultist..it brings no fear 2 the mind of anyone..it only makes pple see u as an outcast..what ibo calls Osu...only FOOL can be a cultist..such person is hopeless..ask them to anylyze 4 u the reason why they choose to be a cultist, and u wld be marveled at d hypnotized stewpidity they spew as reasons..
They have been cursed 4rm the day they choose to be a cultist..their life does not appear useful anymore...even some old men are in this..and derive joy in recruiting young confused boys into it to do their bidding.. and the idiots wld follow thinking they have arrived..young boys outside the shores of this country are teaming up to form groups that can take their country to d the moon..some politicians and brigands has gathered foolish Nigerian boys, to form little factions of illiterate and hopeless cult groups..claiming big boys with no positive plan in their heads...
#shun cultism, it is the only stewpid part 2 follow...instead u join the army.. why are useless and brainless nigerian boys engage in such nameless groups.. even the church doesnt preach against cultism anymore....tufiakwa.. all the churches know are money and donations..no truth...4 the shaping of the society which is paramount

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truncated life.
Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by shady16: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tlovely:
cultism has to be destroyed to stand still in nigeria, b4 all this stewpidity can stop...they should be a penalty of death sentence if u are caught in d act of cultism or life in imprisonment with hard labour.. b4 u can totally end the hopeless practice of cultism..wat normal human being wif a focused mind wld engage his or herself in cultism..? its even irritating to hear that some or a particular person is a cultist..it brings no fear 2 the mind of anyone..it only makes pple see u as an outcast..what ibo calls Osu...only FOOL can be a cultist..such person is hopeless..ask them to anylyze 4 u the reason why they choose to be a cultist, and u wld be marveled at d hypnotized stewpidity they spew as reasons..
They have been cursed 4rm the day they choose to be a cultist..their life does not appear useful anymore...even some old men are in this..and derive joy in recruiting young confused boys into it to do their bidding.. and the idiots wld follow thinking they have arrived..young boys outside the shores of this country are teaming up to form groups that can take their country to d the moon..some politicians and brigands has gathered foolish Nigerian boys, to form little factions of illiterate and hopeless cult groups..claiming big boys with no positive plan in their heads...
#shun cultism, it is the only stewpid part 2 follow...instead u join the army.. why are useless and brainless nigerian boys engage in such nameless groups.. even the church doesnt preach against cultism anymore....tufiakwa.. all the churches know are money and donations..no truth...4 the shaping of the society which is paramount

Seconded

But who's gonna implement this
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
ololo12:
What do you mean by enjoy your stay in Hell?

what you understood ab nitio
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dem useless Yeye cult group and dem go dey beg 50 naira and 100 naira from we wey no dey cult.shame on them, as if the cultism will make their pocket full of cash. This guy will not even rest in peace.
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by socialwritter: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm... visit www.socialwritter..com you will be glad you did
Re: 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend by ajayiopy: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2015
If he has a BB or Android he will be reading nairalander comments on his way to hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.