Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania (18126 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson Pictured With Flavour. Fans React / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by starboyteam(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCUy4lVeAiM/VOd6uhn9UTI/AAAAAAAAlc4/5y_wOKjFh9c/s1600/download.jpg[/img]
A lot of people have been thinking that Petite singer Chidinma Ekhile and Flavour Nabania are in a relationship, the thought deepened in people's mind when their video Ololufe dropped. The pair shared a passionate kiss in the video. However, Chidinma has come out to talk about their relationship during a recent chat with Hip TV "I am not dating Flavour, we are just acting, creating music, enjoying our work, that's it" She said
See more cozy photos from the video below
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dMDXl46fP_M/VOd6faCbT1I/AAAAAAAAlcY/M_kdItF84qY/s1600/Flavour-Ololufe-ft.-Chidinma-B-T-S-1-600x4502-600x450.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Bqs-0WlXgPs/VOd6gHSlsCI/AAAAAAAAlcg/VFBdpxpRCfw/s1600/Flavour-Ololufe-ft.-Chidinma-B-T-S-2-600x4501-600x450.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bn9JdhSJ5Gw/VOd6hNOzq7I/AAAAAAAAlco/rfB1D8rCaj4/s1600/Flavour-Ololufe-ft.-Chidinma-B-T-S-3-600x4501-600x450.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oZiIoctQspY/VOd6iHU1jPI/AAAAAAAAlcw/55l3CgymFmE/s1600/Flavour-Ololufe-ft.-Chidinma-B-T-S-4-600x4501-600x450.jpg[/img]

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by mikigen(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Really?

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
thatz der normal talk now "We Are Just Friends" Makn Music,until she turn baby mama b4 we knw d truth.

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by SisiNini(f): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yeahhhh... They are always friends...
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by kissty(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
thatz der normal talk now "We Are Just Friends" Makn Music,until she turn baby mama b4 we knw d truth.
u spoke my mind

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Pheals(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
The girl is beauty o abeg let mr flavour taste the honey pot o
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Afrok(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
what did U expect her to say? even Flavour's baby mama said the same thing shocked before she became baby mama cheesy.

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by EmmySparky(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
I trust flavour...he must have gone to the promise land....sharp guy
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by daveP(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Afrok:
what did U expect her to say? even Flavour's baby mama said the same thing shocked before she became baby mama cheesy.

Dada-ruffied!!

When that hair was reigning due to daddy shoki's influence, Flavour had no option than to try it. It stuck just like tupac style, dre style and puff daddy style stuck and was common among guys.

But now......... As in........ I mean..............its like................. Cant flavour jst go back to his natural look. Wake up in the morning, attach wig, shake head,twitch neck, enter studio.... By nightfall, remove wig, sleep...... Cmon Flavour..... Try a new thing!

Chidinma- Onyeka style

Chai.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Mubbyleey(m): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2015
AAhhaa i don't believe this shaa. Them kiss more dan once naw...
I tink there's more to their story than what they are revealing...
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by 7footre(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Na so e de start
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Girltee1(f): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by romzyxy(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
there's more than meet d eye. bt it is nt my biz. dey av phucked b4. it is nt my biz. dey r phucking ryt nw. it is nt my biz. u qoute me. it is nt my biz.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Sarimah(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2015
They may be fuccking its their business they are both adults and can do anything they like BTW after business comes pleasure
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided undecided oh good! but you shouldn't have kissed! lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Achilies(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Nneka123:
undecided undecided oh good! but you shouldn't have kissed! lipsrsealed

Why?
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why?
I don't want them kissing.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2015
BACK TO THE STUDIO. I NEED A GOOD R N B ARTIST ON A SONG. HOLLA AT ME.
+2348137594396
@IJ BEATS STUDIOS.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by MisterLongman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Flavour likes tapping currents from female celebs lips shaaaa........ I remember he also kissed Tiwa savage in Oyi remix
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Achilies(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Nneka123:
I don't want them kissing.

Jealous?
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by acunon: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Flavour na bad boy,bt chidimna go enjoy the kiss and cherish that moment die!
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by starboyteam(f): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:
BACK TO THE STUDIO. I NEED A GOOD R N B ARTIST ON A SONG. HOLLA AT ME.
+2348137594396
@IJ BEATS STUDIOS.
Get the music together and get it promoted on our website, cool

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
post=30944888:

Get the music together and get it promoted on our website, cool
Thanks. How do we go bout it
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by starboyteam(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:

Thanks. How do we go bout it
Send an official mail to admin@ (dot)com

Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
post=30950878:

Send an official mail to admin@ (dot)com
Uhmm ookay cry
Wanna talk to you personally
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by vislabraye(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Make dem carry on, nothing do dem.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by egopersonified(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
tongue
daveP:

Dada-ruffied!!

When that hair was reigning due to daddy shoki's influence, Flavour had no option than to try it. It stuck just like tupac style, dre style and puff daddy style stuck and was common among guys.

But now......... As in........ I mean..............its like................. Cant flavour jst go back to his natural look. Wake up in the morning, attach wig, shake head,twitch neck, enter studio.... By nightfall, remove wig, sleep...... Cmon Flavour..... Try a new thing!

Chidinma- Onyeka style

Chai.

Analyst tongue
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by DuchessLily(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Even if!!
Pls free dem joor, dey r both single and searching
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by daveP(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2015
egopersonified:
tongue

Analyst tongue
tongue grin grin grin iffa catch u (wipes hands with napkin)
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by Kunleskey(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
It will soon turn to reality.
Re: Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania by okey559(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]That is it, she have said it all. The problem with we nigerians is that we don't mind our business.

Kehinde Bankole Vs Chanel Iman: Who Wore It Better? / Why AGN Didn’t Help Late Actress, Aisha Abimbola – Dayo Amusa / Boost Your Sexual Wellness With This Awesome Recipe