Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: (2805 Views)

Oyibo In Warri Seeking Fine Naija Girlfriend / Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! / Sweet Babes In The, My New Oyibo Oga Needs A Sweet Babe That Would Be Making Him Happy. My Oga Is Cu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2006
Like the subject says, I'm looking for a Nigerian girlfriend, somebody I can trust, somebody that is humble, kind and caring, intelligent, fun, good looking and with a fine body, wink

So girls, drop me a line if interested, picture can be found under my profile, picture were taken in February this year,

I stay in Port Harcourt,

Cheers
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2006
You're white? you stay in Port Harcourt? them never kidnap you?! undecided grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2006
Not yet mate, touch wood,

They will not be able to take my wahalla for a day, promise you, grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2006
Na you sebi ooh tongue
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by gigitte(f): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2006
ya piccha looks fake
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2006
Fake
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2006
You sure sey na you, that picture looks like something off a ' don't use steroids' advert. . . undecided
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2006
Raymand

You stupid f**k, do ye have any idea of daily training at the gym and eating the correct food means (??), guess not, while you are getting fat and growing in the direction you move and stuff yer face with meatpies, fried chicken and sausagerolls I watch what I eat and goes to the gym on a daily basis. Don't take out yer anger over yer miserable, fat and over-sized body on me.

I've been going to the gym for many many years and I have never used steroids and will never do it, if ye have no idea what yer talking about, shut the f**k up!!
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by MrLoverMAn(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2006
@Manx

Is that the kind of Attitude you want to use to look for a Nigerian girl.
With Language like that, if I am a woman I will run a mile.
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2006
MrLoverBoy

So ye mean that Raymand actually is a woman?!?

I worship the ground me women walk on, so don't try to be MrFunnyBoy!!
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2006
@Manx

Rayman is indeed MALE.

Anyway MALE , FEMALE thats not the case.
You were disrespectful with the way you addressed his comment.
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2006
MrLoverBoy

So it's perfectly alright to intimate that somebody should be on steroids?

I responded in that way cause I've worked hard for my body and I've never been close to steroids nor taken them!!
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2006
Wat da? angry yo don't talk to me like that, got it?! it's not my fault yous too dumb to understand what i meant! i NEVER sed you used steriods! i was only questioning the authenticity of that photo that looks fake anyways!! if you din't understand what i meant you could have just asked, not running yer mouth like some wild monkey on stupidity heat!! and you DON'T know what i look like, so shush on the appearance lecture thing, if anyone needs it, it's probably you mama! go give her the fitness exercise lecture, not me! and it's you who needs to "shut the f*ck up" when you don't understand what what someone else sed. . .
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by desiree(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2006
hmmmm shocked
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by babaibadan(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2006
Raymand u wasting ur time. The so called "manx" is fake. Even a 5 yr old will know that. So i would advise u spend ur time posting in some other reasonable threads. no point in talking with a non-existing man.

*hisses*
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2006
Jus giving the phony the 'benefit of doubt' grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by kiki(f): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2006
if dat is really u in dat pix all i can say is come home to mama but sorry dude i'm not in Nigeria and u came on the internet to look 4 a nigerian gurl u must be really desperate and i hate desperate guys
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Manx(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2006
I appreciate yer time, had a bet with a mate when it comes to Oyibos and Nigerian gals, my inbox is filled with e-mails from Nigerian gals that are ready to date the person, I won the bet,

Cheap shags, !!!

And Raymand, I talk how I want to you smallboy,
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by gigitte(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2006
see his mouth like cheap shags, i bet you are an ugly prick in real life grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Raymand(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2006
I thought we all agreed to ignore this loser
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by lauryn(f): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2006
hehe grin, okoro feeling funky, looks like buffy the white girl slayer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by kiki(f): 3:05am On Aug 31, 2006
huh?
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by lauryn(f): 3:06am On Aug 31, 2006
i meant the pic grin grin grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by kiki(f): 3:09am On Aug 31, 2006
oh ok he is such a dumb ass i love d body of dat person in d pix tho but i never knew he was a loser
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by lauryn(f): 3:12am On Aug 31, 2006
ummm,it looks pissed off and sorta looks like a gay. grin grin grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by Txlonghorn(m): 3:18am On Aug 31, 2006
The pic looks like a picture from a gay magazine. I'm not Guy I promise. so back off
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by lauryn(f): 3:19am On Aug 31, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by kiki(f): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2006
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by desiree(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2006
grin grin grin oyinbo ko oyinbo ni!!! You didn’t fool me one bit, You claim to be English yet your write-ups says nothing of such, and next time try a more convincing picture. Tosser!!!
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by jaybaby(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2006
Desiree no mind am na oyibo Nigeria

Manx- u would have said 'I'M AN ABINOOBOBO LOOKIN 4 WHOME TO LOVE ME CUZ OF MY COLOR"! tongue

CHAOOOOOOO I'M OUT lipsrsealed
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by rotbog(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2006
So This Is Where Manx the Serial Killer is Based Now. PORTHARCOURT.

Id Let the FBI In On This One.

'Heard There's A $50 Dollar Reward On Him. At Least that would do for a week's worth of Groceries. grin

Mumu shocked
Re: Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend: by lauryn(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
hehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Guy. / Girls And Guys Around Festac Hookup / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.