Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Make N105,000 Monthly With [profit Through Learning] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make N105,000 Monthly With [profit Through Learning] (1419 Views)

Learn The Exact Strategy I Used To Generate At Least #300,000 Monthly / Free Step By Step Video Course To Make 5million Monthly With 10k / Earn #4,000 Monthly For One Year From DBS With Just #5,500 Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N105,000 Monthly With [profit Through Learning] by lexton(f): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Sap guys, I wanna introduce this great job opportunity to you all here in Nigeria where you make money in the comfort of ya home, I’ll start by saying this will sound new to some people i.e those people that have been hearing about online jobs but haven’t had the courage to venture in to it and this will not be new to those who have tasted online money just like me, as a student. i have done so many online jobs without minding the risks involved.
I did Telexfree, pingaworks, winthrills, argent global network, that’s in the past but am presently into genesis global network and profit through learning [P.L.T].
Am here to tell you all about this great job opportunity called [profit through learning]
I joined P.T.L December 2014 and I will tell you that ever since the word BROKE have been remove from my dictionary, am just 19 years of age and I’ll say my monthly salary from PTL is far better than what some of our PhD holders are earning monthly here in Nigeria.
Now back to why I wrote this article, profit through learning.
Most people ask what product do they sell cause they are so use to product network(s) PTL sells no product.

On this platform they don’t comple you to buy/sell product all  you need to do is register with N3000 and start  telling people about it that’s just all and every month you will be smiling to the bank, on PTL you make money by telling friend and family about it.

To sign up contact me: 08133042277, whatapp: 08133042277, BBM: 27fbca9b
my PTL sponsor ID is 4474. website: www.profitthroughlearning.com

PTL COMPENSATION PLAN
They have one of the best compensation plan in the world and it’s called “keep one pass next” When you register you will be given a unique code i.e this is the code you give to anybody you want to bring into this business, when they register with your unique code they automatically become your downline and you earn N2000 for bringing that person but you do not earn from every person(s) you bring to PTL.
That Is, when you bring 10 persons to the business you only earn from 5 and pass 5 to your sponsor that’s why its called “keep one pass next” same thing happens to your downlines they also pass their Even referrals to you just as you pass yours to your sponsor and this is till infinity…… i.e the 5 you give to your sponsor you get the same 5 from your downlines.

To sign up contact me: 08133042277, whatsapp: 08133042277, BBM: 27fbca9b my PTL sponsor ID is 4474. website: www.profitthroughlearning.com

There is so much money to be made when you join PTL….. just by talking to people about this business you can guarantee 250,000 Naira into your bank account every month.. Become a TEAM builder today in PTL and earn massively…
Most people today in Nigeria wants to be successful, they really don’t know that to be successful in life you really need to take risks. I took the risk of joining this great business but now I am the enjoying it…

To sign up contact me: 08133042277, whatapp: 08133042277, BBM: 27fbca9b
my PTL sponsor ID is 4474. website: www.profitthroughlearning.com
Source: http://staloadednaija..com/2015/02/another-job-opportunity-is-here-in.html?m=1

Re: How To Make N105,000 Monthly With [profit Through Learning] by leanx: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Are u saying winthrill is a scam?
Re: How To Make N105,000 Monthly With [profit Through Learning] by lexton(f): 10:18am On May 19, 2015
Nop both r legit

(1) (Reply)

Hand Fan For Weddings / Huggies Uk Giga Packs For Sale 7,000, Per Carton ; Big Packs 4,000 Carton / Aluminium Profiles Designed For Nigeria Market From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.