Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge (687 Views)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / 7 Factors You MUST Consider When Looking For A Lodge Off Campus By Ajah Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Dramadiddy(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2015
1) The borrower : borrows virtually everything you can think of.. Your Cologne, shoes, paste, spoon :/

2) The sadist : omg these guys ehn, nothing is just right to them, you gist them about anything and they're like "oh that one na rubbish".. Killing your vibe at the end

3) The prayer warriors : chooooiiiii.. These ones have level sha, some can pray everytime you begin to wonder if they really go to school. They always wake you up with their early morning devotion.

4) The cheerful giver : HMMMMM *inhales for five seconds* I think these people are the nicest in the lodge.. Anything you need, meet them, they can cook soup for the lodge lol

5) The traders : yeah, somebody wants to sell something, they got all you want and even more you haven't heard of or seen

6) The "movement" people : lool these ones just like to carry people along for a cause, when water is finished in the lodge, they'll organise guys to go to rooms and tax others for fuel money. Even for Saturday clean up, they'll come banging on your door.

7) The neat ones : chai even if a broomstick is outside your room and it looks like it came from yours, these type of people will automatically appear from nowhere to start preaching for you

cool The dirty ones : Need I say much?

9) The neutral ones : They hardly borrow or beg.. They're always on their own, they mix with everyone but are reserved.. I'm in this category sha :p

Feel free to add yours!!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Maccoy1(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Let me think of the remaining ones
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
The gossip: dx girl will move from one room to another spreading gist eh nkechi did u see dat guy dat entered Amaka's room?
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Dramadiddy(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Sunxylove:
The gossip: dx girl will move from one room to another spreading gist eh nkechi did u see dat guy dat entered Amaka's room?
lol true
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by ddddon(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
spaced booked because I know this will definitely make front page
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Onyiibazz: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Me dey dramadiddy group!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Chimarto: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please update me, have GMB apply for Common entrance exam?
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Dramadiddy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Onyiibazz:
Me dey dramadiddy group!
u be sure man
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Girltee1(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
The jackers: Everytime you enter their room, you'll find them with a book. They always look so serious that you'll now begin to think you're the unserious one embarassed
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Find In A Lodge by Dramadiddy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Girltee1:
The jackers: Everytime you enter their room, you'll find them with a book. They always look so serious that you'll now begin to think you're the unserious one embarassed
loool i know that feeling

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Casor Futo 27 Years Anniversary & Alumni Reunion 2015 / Help. Jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme1 Is Not Showing Result Icon Here / IHIALA School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sale Now.for More Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.