Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Power Of Google + - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Power Of Google + (668 Views)

How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. / Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Google + by Byock(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Many people tend to use Facebook and twitter to gain more traffic to their
sites/blogs ignoring Google+, not knowing G+ is far more impressive than Facebook
most marketers online tend to ignore G+ but i must tell you its
a sure way to share your links to Google
so i decided to write this article to en-light my loyal readers about the power of Google+

Google+ is owned by the giant search engine GOOGLE, which is the number one search engine
we have today. we cant talk about search engine without mentioning the name Google.. now you would be wondering where am heading to well not to wast your time. My point is being a member of Google+

*it will help you rank high in search engines
we all know the power of SEO, every body want to be ranked first
in search engines right? SEO is simply getting your site found by
Real people and Google is the KING when we talk about search engine

*helps you list your business in their local searches
People will now be able to find and locate you where ever they are

*get your links/pages indexed instantly
links to content and page you post would ranking Google search instantly
each of your post comes with its own unique URL

*gets you targeted audience
unlike other social platform you audience are targeted, what i mean by targeted is people who see your links on Google search are people who actually searched for what your link is offering, that is driving more traffic to your site

*automatic hash tags
Google+ automatically creates hash tags for links you posted on your Google+ page
and with the hash tags your contents or links rank higher in search engine
*and a lot more benefits

never belittle Google+. with Google+ you wont really be able to see the engagement like Facebook or twitter but i tell you it drive
good traffic to your site. once you have an account with Google+ you become visible to the whole Google system.....

so if you don't have a Google+ account and after reading this you want to give it a try click here to register, its only going to take few minutes.

Don't forget to also share this post thanks and Good night ITV readers

More here www.infotechvil..com

(1) (Reply)

Time Magazine, Fortune,vox, Digital Trends, Mentioned Nigerian Tech Blog Wearobo / Who Can Help Me Verify A USA Adsence Account / Buy Your Google Adsense Non-hosted Accounts At Very Low Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.