Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge (755 Views)

See How Nigerians Survive Due To Lack Of Electricity (photo) / The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Nigerian Students Perish In Motor Accident In Ghana (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge by MORNDEW(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerians have been languishing in poverty, pains, years of misrule corruption etc. Due to lack of knowledge and ignorance.
Many Nigerians, are simply not ready to learn, unlearn and re-learn.

They lack knowledge thats why they give too much responsibilities to their pastors to suck them dry, they ask him to choose or approve who to marry.

Lack of knowledge make many of them defend bad politicians openly, carry arms, kill and abuse others for them while their children, families and cronies are abroad studying in the best schools.

Lack of knowledge have made many believe since a politician comes to their church he is for them and the other one that goes to mosque is against them but forget that when they both want to loot our treasury they keep religion aside.

It is lack of knowledge that make Nigerians not to understand that poverty, hunger, death etc does not respect tribe and religion it affects everyone.

It is lack of knowledge that will make a Nigerian believe that his/her problems can only be solved by God hence, the acceptance of Mediocrity from those who lead them. Sing praises of them and ask them to ride on.

It is lack of knowledge that will make a muslim kill another and see it as an obligation to inherit paradise and virgins.

It is lack of knowledge that will make people to have so much believe in a mere mortal who Goes by the name Man of God and don’t bother reading the the Bible to confirm what he has preached.

Lack of knowledge make people call themselves christian but don’t know what it truly means. (they don’t love their neighbour)

Lack of knowledge make people call themselves muslims but don’t know what it truly means.

Lack of knowledge make people send meaningless messages and command others to send to atleast 15-20 people or face trouble, destruction or even death if they don’t do so. And i begin to wonder when Jesus used such message pattern while on earth.

It is lack of knowledge that has made Nigerians to support a man when he sings war threats because he is from their region but forget that when the war starts he or she might not be speared.

It is lack of knowledge that will make many of our pastors to ask you for your tithes and offerings but won’t tell you that the Bible said if you are not in good terms with your brother, don’t present your Gift. Firstly go and reconcile with him. (math: 5vs23-24).

Lack of knowledge have made many care more about prosperity than eternity.

Lack of knowledge have made many not to know that no matter what we do we wont remain on earth forever so why killing ourselves, why the hate, why the greed.

It is lack of knowledge that will make a married woman open her legs for a prophet because she wants to bear children.

It is lack of knowledge that will make Nigerians vote a known thug, killer, and public office looter into power.

Many of our problem can be solved and we can even avoid further problems if we are knowledgeable. Nigerians should have a rethink today, seek knowledge and apply it in all you do and we will have a better nation.

Better education for our people will change their thought pattern, equip them knowledgeably to make better and informed decisions.

What do you think friends?

Curled from: https://enlightennigeriablog./2015/02/21/my-people-perish-due-to-lack-of-knowledge/
Re: My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge by bauer00: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
all this without u giving a solution
Re: My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge by MORNDEW(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
bauer00:
all this without u giving a solution
solutions were profered read it very well.

(1) (Reply)

Once A Pastor Sets Eyes On Me, He Must Have Sex With Me – Prostitute Confesses / What Happens To Your Body When You Wear High Heels ... / Happy New Month/may Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.