Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

.... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby (812 Views)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by Biliamin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
What would you do if your mother in-law who stays with your wife and your newly born baby does this to the baby when you travel and without your wife's consent?

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by TrishaP(f): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
I guess this question is for the guys.
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by vjsmiles: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
GENTLY BUY HER FRUIT JUICE PUT JUST A DROP OF OTAPIAPIA AND WATCH HER SLEEP COMFORTABLY angry

1 Like

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
I would do what the guy above me would do undecided
But in my case, I would make her feel pain before she joins her ancestors

1 Like

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
it looks more like a decoration. it doesn't look like permanent marks
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Then, Kill & Dry Will settle our case..
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by VkEks69: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
fact
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
That mother-in-law probably already knows the kind of man I am, she would literally have to be suicidal to even attempt something like this.

4 Likes

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by elantraceey(f): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
She can't try it undecided

1 Like

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by Subom1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
crackhaus:
That mother-in-law probably already knows the kind of man I am, she would literally have to be suicidal to even attempt something like this.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by zyzxx(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
TrishaP:
I guess this question is for the guys.
let me answer it for u

she must just fine all way to clean dat thing away
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by zyzxx(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:
She can't try it undecided
what if?
Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by TrishaP(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
zyzxx:
let me answer it for u

she must just fine all way to clean dat thing away
Simple!

1 Like

Re: .... And Your Mother In Law Does This To Your Baby by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
she knoweth well not to think a thought in that direction coz we don't have in our family lineage!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding & Baby Gift Registry / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed / How Much Of A Parent Can You Be: Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.