Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Manner,stupid And Trouble. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Manner,stupid And Trouble. (691 Views)

What Manner Of Dressing Is This? / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner / Smh,praying To God In This Manner,and You Expect Answers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manner,stupid And Trouble. by sulexcraig(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
There were children of the same parents named;Manner(firstborn),Stupid(second born) and Trouble.Their surname was Crazy.One day,Trouble went out but did not come back on time.So,Manner asked Stupid to go and look for him and that if he didn't find him,he should go to police station to report and this is the conversation between him and the police:

Sergeant1:Yes,young man can we help you?
Stupid:Yes officer.I am looking for Trouble.
Sergeant2:You must be stupid!
Stupid:Correct!That's exactly my name?
Sergeant1:Don't you have manner?
Stupid:We have Manner and he's at home.In fact,he's our firstborn.
Sergeant1:You must be crazy in your family.
Stupid:Interesting! You guys are intelligent. Crazy is exactly our family name.How did you know?

Lolz dear nairalander abeg help me answer am....happy weekend too you all
Sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Student Repeat Class.see Photo / #akposjokes - West Africa Common Pidgin Proverbs / Joke-dedicated To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.