Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! (812 Views)

Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes / 1960bet Match Codes And Odds ⋆ Sport @bet@ Codes / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! by issylarry(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have a friend that could stay all night awake just to win sportbet.He has 3 different accounts betnaija,naijabet and surebet247.He most time makes his cool cash from it sometimes,he is always broke.when ever his broke he do ask me for money,during this time I used to tell him to stop playing sportbet but he hesitated. D other way round,when ever he makes his money he settles me oooo!but what should I do as a friend?should I stop him or keep collecting my share of it.This week game has broken his heart and he failed woefully.he don lose like mad and he won't stop!
Re: I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
I vowed never to bet in my life the day I gave barca and madrid straight win last season ,they didn't even draw they lost .The following week I had a bet again giving them double chance (what could possibly go wrong ,they just lost for goodness sake) and as I will have it they lost AGAIN !!! N 2weeks in a roll ..... That's when I surrendered and vow never ever to bet again ,cos u can never predict a football match forget forcasting,tips,or predictions .... The painful tin is dat if you calculate the number of times uve actually won its not up to the number of times you lost(financially) . So my broda my advice .

STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before both of you sell your parents houses or properties.

1 Like

Re: I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Most Nigerians bet blindly.
They dont analyze the game, they just follow betting tips from unknown guys.

1 Like

Re: I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! by issylarry(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
I vowed never to bet in my life the day I gave barca and madrid straight win last season ,they didn't even draw they lost .The following week I had a bet again giving them double chance (what could possibly go wrong ,they just lost for goodness sake) and as I will have it they lost AGAIN !!! N 2weeks in a roll ..... That's when I surrendered and vow never ever to bet again ,cos u can never predict a football match forget forcasting,tips,or predictions .... The painful tin is dat if you calculate the number of times uve actually won its not up to the number of times you lost(financially) . So my broda my advice .

STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before both of you sell your parents houses or properties.
Lolz,as I ddey luk dt guy so,e fit oo!
Re: I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! by issylarry(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Most Nigerians bet blindly.
They dont analyze the game, they just follow betting tips from unknown guys.

Buh seriously,some people are really hitting it hard on the games!dose that knows how to forecast well

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Forecasters Meeting Point / Boateng Confess To Messi's Brilliance "Haters Club" / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.