Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? (1284 Views)

FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Shocking !!! How Jumia Nigeria Online E-commerce Use -Dump Merchants And Staffs / Lekki Dump Truck/tipper Managers!!! Let Us Help You Make Cool Money!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hy nairalanders,if you have a dump truck or two that can be used in the supply of buildinv materials:sand,granit,stone dust,hardcore e.t.c and you probably are too busy to manage it.We manage trucks like that after reaching an agreement with the owner.Both of us(the owner and we) will talk about how the truck should be run and how to share the profit.We have been in this business for a couple of years and our integrity can be vouched for by people that matter in the supply business.Thank you
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
dammy336:
Hy nairalanders,if you have a dump truck or two that can be used in the supply of buildinv materials:sand,granit,stone dust,hardcore e.t.c and you probably are too busy to manage it.We manage trucks like that after reaching an agreement with the owner.Both of us(the owner and we) will talk about how the truck should be run and how to share the profit.We have been in this business for a couple of years and our integrity can be vouched for by people that matter in the supply business.Thank you
Ur location and contact pls
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ibadan,this is my number 07033021353,am also on whatsapp
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hy detops!!!!Waited for ur call,didnt get none,what happened??
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Still hoping for someone who wnts his supply truck to be managed,u'l state ur terms and you can be sure we'l abide by it.Waiting for calls
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you dnt av time to manage your truck,why wld you let it jst waste away??We'l help you manage it well without problems,jst put a call through
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fenks for contacting me guys......We stil are in business,we'l use your truck for d transportation if dese building materials.We've built a healthy customer base over the years so....gettibg supplies is no issue.Still waiting for more calls
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Still in business
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by flavourwole: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi,can you manage our truck...08029714968
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fenks for contacting me @Flavourwole.......still in business,we are not into haulage of goods,jst building materials...thank yoi
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by Ayus34(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
flavourwole:
Hi,can you manage our truck...08029714968
sorry can ur truck be good for agro and produce haulaging, and if it's perfect condition....we can ve a deal.
whatsapp 07032054765
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Gd morning Nairalanders,fenk you for all the contacts.For pple who are genuine...fenks,for those who want to learn the ropes....we don't teach for now but I'l advise you try getting a place you can...trust me,it's a very good business. For those who want their dump trucks managed,cos I'm Ibadan-based,we basically use 10-tons&20-tons truck,30-tons truck is used mostly in lagos.Thanks again
Re: Do You Need Someone To Manage Ur Dump Truck? by dammy336(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Good morning!!!Thanks for all the calls we got,this again is to state that 30-ton trucks are mostly used for haulage in lagos and not ibadan where we are based.If we are to use it in ibadan,it's another line of the job entirely which we are not so familiar with and because we wouldn't like to disappoint you,are being as forthright as possible.Thanks for wanting to do business with us.10/20-ton trucks are welcomed.Have a good day people

(1) (Reply)

PUNTERS ONLY!!! VFL (virtual Football League) / First Bank Has Not Resolved My Failed Transaction Since October 5th / Invoice Vs. Receipt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.