Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Call Surveyor: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Call Surveyor: (970 Views)

How An Estate Surveyor, Obande G. Agbese, Got Himself Entangled With A Fraudster / The Role And Importance Of A Surveyor In Real Estate / See dangerous new tricks land scammers are using: Surveyor's Column (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Surveyor: by slimport(f): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
For ur survey of land, building plan, buying n selling of properties, layout design, call surveyor on 08038671221, 08059550072
Re: Call Surveyor: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
1) Are you a licensed Surveyor and if so

2) How much will you charge to survey land in Ibadans Ido's local government?

If you ask me to call you I won't. Just an FYI, thanks.
Re: Call Surveyor: by slimport(f): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is business n I think we can only talk much better on phone. Thanks
Re: Call Surveyor: by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 22, 2015
slimport:
This is business n I think we can only talk much better on phone. Thanks

I appreciate your candor but you've just lost my potential business.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Call Surveyor: by slimport(f): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2015
How can i loose a business like that. Haba! My hubby is d surveyor n that's y I said it's better to talk on fone, or better still : this is his pin7B3FCB1B
Re: Call Surveyor: by slimport(f): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2015
He will do ur survey for u perfectly well
Re: Call Surveyor: by EnterPRO: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
slimport:
How can i loose a business like that. Haba! My hubby is d surveyor n that's y I said it's better to talk on fone, or better still : this is his

CityNG:
1) Are you a licensed Surveyor and if so

2) How much will you charge to survey land in Ibadans Ido's local government?

If you ask me to call you I won't. Just an FYI, thanks.

the 2 questions above look very easy to answer, even if you have to relay the answers.

discussions can then proceed offline based on the answers.

my 2 cents though.

1 Like

Re: Call Surveyor: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
EnterPRO:

the 2 questions above look very easy to answer, even if you have to relay the answers.

discussions can then proceed offline based on the answers.

my 2 cents though.

Exactly and thanks for an astute observation.

I'm just sick and tired of calling Nigeria from here and the other party is on an Okada or in some other noisy environment and it's usually a waste of time to just ask these basic questions that frankly should be upfront.

(1) (Reply)

A Dry Plot At Ogombo Peaceland Estate Ajah @ 4.5m With C Of O / For Sale A Large Church Space @ Jakande Estate Isolo Lagos State For 10m (pics) / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let At Oke Ira Ogba Lagos 500k P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.