Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? (596 Views)

Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? Pic / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? by santos876(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. The lecture will not hold again
2. The test will not hold again
3. There is holiday tomorrow
4. Next week is lecture free for revision
5.The lecturer promised to conduct the test again for those
who missed it
6. You are suspended for just 2 weeks
7. Examinations have been postponed
8. Daddy will make the bank to alert you soon
9. Lecturer says you all performed well in his yet to be
pasted result
10. The attendance will carry the minimum of 5 marks
11. That wicked lecturer is on sabatical leave and his
course to be undertaken by another lecturer
12. Registration is extended of which u have not paid
You may state what will make u happy the most if not
already listed.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? by LondonTruman: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have always had troubles when it comes to writing an assignment. It even gets very frustrating but this platform of the https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au/ have helped me a lot. It even taught me on how to write a good assignment.

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission To 200level Without Jamb, Just 9 Month / No Jamb Result Yet / Nigerian Defense Academy (nda) 67 Regular Course Assistance!!!!!! - 08023165752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.