Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience (3482 Views)

4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / Photo: Before You Go To Bed, See This And Laugh. Is The Guy Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, celebrate with my family and Join me Praise God as my wife Delivered successfully a bouncing baby Boy Today being Saturday.

It looks like a programmed birth, because our first was on Saturday 22nd, while the second is on Saturday 21st.

The GiST: i have always wanted to see my wife put to bed. Thank God i witnessed it today.

she had been in the labour room waiting for full *service* as they called it.

The moment I arrived, headed straight to the room, watched my wife screaming and traveling in pains. Seriously, I respect women.

Men, Respect your wife, biko.

At this point (still in pain), she remembered my first child, and asked me if he has eaten and well taken cared of?

The next, she screamed she wants to pee, they allowed her.

Later, she screamed she want to poo. Haha, which kin thing be this? I asked.

The midwife, just asked her to do it there. I never knew i could stand all my eyes saw... I looked at my wife standing between life and Death. Thank God she belong to the living.

The Delivery:
like hot water flowed,
Full service came on,
Push, Push, push....hold your legs, push... She was instructed to breath through her mouth like she is pumping tube.

The Nurse, assisted by placing hand on a section of her belle and pressed like a heavy weight lifter.

Instantly, my baby arrived.
Few seconds, the placenta was delivered.

Others na story for tomorrow:

abeg, pix is coming soon.
I'm still with her at the Hospital.

Fellow men, Have you ever witnessed your wife put to bed?

Why do women do abortion when their mother passed through the hell i saw today to deliver them?

I pray God to bless anyone still trusting God for baby...Receive it with safe delivery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Trinxie(f): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm, congrats bro...God bless your family
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by whoUhelp: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Did u puke?
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Trinxie:
Hmmm, congrats bro...God bless your family

thanks dear, i hail women, una too much.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
grin
whoUhelp:
Did u puke?

No grin
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Trinxie(f): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2015
megafox:

thanks dear, i hail women, una too much.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by dmjinc(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats Bro!!!
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Momcherry(f): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Congratulations!! God bless your new baby.
I guess the delivery was not in a Nigerian hospital cuz most hospitals here will not allow the man into d labour room like d hospital where I was delivered of my kids.

Mothers are mini gods. Labour pains no be 4 here o undecided

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by menix(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats bro..
U ve a strong wife cous some women go start to dey curse u there, infact I ve an uncle d woman had to tear his shirt in d middle of d pain...
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by ibkgab001: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2015
What you did is against the law ... Anyway congratZ Mr Eye witness
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2015
I remember when I was born...

And that fat black matron slapped my buttocks angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 1:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Momcherry:
I guess the delivery was not in a Nigerian hospital cuz most hospitals here will not allow the man into d labour room like d hospital where I was delivered of my kids.

live in Nigeria.

Seriously, i have learnt alot and if i talk now, somebody go thinks say i be qualified doctor. Lol
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 1:57am On Feb 22, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
I remember when I was born...

And that fat black matron slapped my buttocks angry embarassed

whaaaaaaaat? Like you were born in the dream. Seriously i hail women. I have never and will never slap my wife let alone beating her. What i saw at the Labour room eh....
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 2:00am On Feb 22, 2015
ibkgab001:
What you did is against the law ... Anyway congratZ Mr Eye witness

I'm a novice to such law... If any.
I rest my case, Celebration continues... MOD, make una join me celebrate with FP na
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 2:03am On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
Congrats bro..
U ve a strong wife cous some women go start to dey curse u there, infact I ve an uncle d woman had to tear his shirt in d middle of d pain...

My wife was just ordering everybody, left and right.
I became a humbled at her traveling command.

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats bro. Kinda scary though. Seeing the love of my life in pains...I'd just have to be strong for her. And I can be strong like that. But joy comes after all the pain.
Nneka123 ....mentioning you cos I know you like babies. cheesy
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by delishpot: 2:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats brother, wishing you and your family all the best life has to offer
Greet madam o. She don try. E nor easy. I hail women o. Double hailing for loving and kind women/ mothers.

BTW I think its cervix( the neck of the womb) not service grin.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by dechandel(f): 2:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Congratulations!! God bless the new baby..
Now this is what guys should read and know that women are their source of existence and not source of their problems like they claim!!

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by menix(m): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2015
megafox:

My wife was just ordering everybody, left and right.
I became a humbled at her traveling command.

lol...
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Aww! op. congrats. your type are rare sha, God bless your new baby!

Rickyrichards! you know i do. smiley
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by obiak4(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2015
megafox:
Fellow Nairalanders, celebrate with my family and Join me Praise God as my wife Delivered successfully a bouncing baby Boy Today being Saturday.

It looks like a programmed birth, because our first was on Saturday 22nd, while the second is on Saturday 21st.

The GiST: i have always wanted to see my wife put to bed. Thank God i witnessed it today.

The moment I arrived, headed straight to the room, watched my wife screaming and traveling in pains. Seriously, I respect women.

At this point (still in pain), she remembered my first child, and asked me if he has eaten and well taken cared of?

The midwife, just asked her to do it there. I never knew i could stand all my eyes saw... I looked at my wife standing between life and Death. Thank God she belong to the living.

The Delivery:
like hot water flowed,
Full service came on,
Push, Push, push....hold your legs, push... She was instructed to breath through her mouth like she is pumping tube.

The Nurse, assisted by placing hand on a section of her belle and pressed like a heavy weight lifter.

Why do women do abortion when their mother passed through the hell i saw today to deliver them?

I pray God to bless anyone still trusting God for baby...Receive it with safe delivery.
1000000000000000 crowd for you bro
#teamrealmen
would also like to witness such someday
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by obiak4(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Momcherry:

they let if only you asked some hospital would even ask the husband if he would want to be there.
my sister's husband also with his wife anytime she is pregnant he believed they should both share the pain lolz
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by obiak4(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2015
dechandel:
Congratulations!! God bless the new baby..
Now this is what guys should read and know that women are their source of existence and not source of their problems like they claim!!
sorry to disappoint you dear it's both
source of joy and problems
just depend on the side of the divide you stand
marry a bad wife you would forever be frustrated and joy would disappear from your life.
marry a good/godly wife kia your name change automatically to Ismaila because it's smile all the way.
but nneka "mother is supreme" a good mother ooooooo
op thank God "suwesu anuodo"
given birth is akin to struggle between life and death
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by lumzybo: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats man. May God keep ur family.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Aww! op. congrats. your type are rare sha, God bless your new baby!

Rickyrichards! you know i do. smiley
Shhh...Nneka. I'm leading praise and worship right now. Typing from the alter with the mic in one hand. Talk to you soon about "wanting to", okay? Okay. cheesy
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by mekaboy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
megafox:

The Delivery:
like hot water flowed,
Full service came on,

Need to see pictures of the process.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Momcherry(f): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
obiak4:
they let if only you asked some hospital would even ask the husband if he would want to be there.
my sister's husband also with his wife anytime she is pregnant he believed they should both share the pain lolz

Wow..I never knew.
Ur sister is lucky o. My husband will just drop me there and run away. According to him, He can't stand it after first experience. embarassed
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by louiskay(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by jacabi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Op, congratulations!
May the baby bring joy and happiness to your family. Take good care of your wife.
Shout out to all loving and caring mothers!
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by obiak4(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Momcherry:

Wow..I never knew.
Ur sister is lucky o. My husband will just drop me there and run away. According to him, He can't stand it after first experience. embarassed
would also do so for my future wife so help me jah
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
delishpot:
Congrats brother, wishing you and your family all the best life has to offer
Greet madam o. She don try. E nor easy. I hail women o. Double hailing for loving and kind women/ mothers.

BTW I think its cervix( the neck of the womb) not service grin.

no be my fault o,,,, there were just saying service don come full... As if my wife turn network provider

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai!!! Housewife Dies During Sexual Intercourse With Neighbour / Photos: Miss Iheoma Nnadi Representing Akwa Ibom Emerges Winner Mbgn 2014 / 1 In 3 Black People In World Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.