Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

All atheists worship and rever God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All atheists worship and rever God (6498 Views)

All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Well my God is more real to me than my father, mother and friends.
And I can tell you a lot about Him because I know Him so intimately.
He is even right here with me telling me not to quote you but I still did anyway. Well He is my friend and won't be angry with me for disobeying Him.

Yeah he is so real, as real as a pink flying unicorn that just flew past my house now. . . it asked me to quote you and greet you shaaa. grin.

He is more real than your father, am sure your father is another abstract being

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:
You make the claims, And we are like "I dont believe you" grin
No you say there is no God, And we say "He just finished talking with me"
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Yeah he is so real, as real as a pink flying unicorn that just flew past my house now. . . it asked me to quote you and greet you shaaa. grin.

He is more real than your father, am sure your father is another abstract being
I'm sure your father, mother, siblings and girl friend are not real. If they are then prove it to me.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

No you say there is no God, And we say "He just finished talking with me"
hahahahahaha ok guy seriously i think you are loosing your mind.. Please abeg take it easy cus your religiousity is getting into your head for real.

I suggest you avoid religion section in nairaland for the mean time bro...
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm sure your father, mother, siblings and girl friend are not real. If they are then prove it to me.
I won't i agree they are not real grin

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha ok guy seriously i think you are loosing your mind.. Please abeg take it easy cus your religiousity is getting into your head for real.

I suggest you avoid religion section in nairaland for the mean time bro...
Thanks for the advice but I am doing much better than I have ever been.
Each day I draw closer to my God and there is nothing as good as knowing God.
But for religion section in nairaland, I just enjoy telling the truth to some innocently confused people.

Don't worry my dare, you days of confusion would soon come to an end.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Thanks for the advice but I am doing much better than I have ever been.
Each day I draw closer to my God and there is not as good as knowing God.
But for religion section in nairaland, I just enjoy telling the truth to some innocently confused people.

Don't worry my dare, you days of confusion would soon come to an end.

Hahahahahahaha this guy is so funny... Blood of amadioha.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by frank317: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Well my God is more real to me than my father, mother and friends.
And I can tell you a lot about Him because I know Him so intimately.
He is even right here with me telling me not to quote you but I still did anyway. Well He is my friend and won't be angry with me for disobeying Him

Lol...he will send u to hell for disobeying him. Or does u loving Gog now accepts disobedient people?

2 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
frank317:

Lol...he will send u to hell for disobeying him. Or does u loving Gog now accepts disobedient people?

The guy is just so delusionalcheesy
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
frank317:

My God can't send me to Hell no matter how much I disobey Him. He loves me too much to do that.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2015
johnydon22:

The guy is just so delusionalcheesy
The wisest people are usually called fools.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The wisest people are usually called fools.

Yes the same way your bible called us fools.. cheesy
You just made you confession now.. besides delusional isnt the same thing as fool... hehehehehehehehe..grin

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes the same way your bible called us fools.. cheesy
You just made you confession now.. besides delusional isnt the same thing as fool... hehehehehehehehe..grin
Oh my dare, if only you know how much God loves you.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

its dear not dare... by God you mean Amadioha or Sango? cheesy
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Weah96: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Stalkers are usually in love with their victims. That's how it works.

2 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
johnydon22:

its dear not dare... by God you mean Amadioha or Sango? cheesy
Thanks for the correction but you know the God am talking about.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

Stalkers are usually in love with their victims. That's how it works.
Is this what you tell yourself so that you won't feel guilty for rejecting God's love?
All He wants is that you allow Him express His love for you.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Weah96: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Is this what you tell yourself so that you won't feel guilty for rejecting God's love?
All He wants is that you allow Him express His love for you.

You neva hear say, if you love someone, let them go, and if it was meant to be, the person will come back? Your own love is called stalking, or "love by force." That's the basis for a lot of ra)pes and murders in society today.

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Thanks for the correction but you know the God am talking about.

You mean yahweh? the jewish deity.. ok good.

Amadioha the igbo deity loves you very much and wants you to come back to him please dont reject him, his hands are forever open to you.

Odinala 6:9 And i amadioha loves everyone and wants everybody to come to me.

3 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

You neva hear say, if you love someone, let them go, and if it was meant to be, the person will come back? Your own love is called stalking, or "love by force." That's the basis for a lot of ra)pes and murders in society today.
God isn't forcing you. If He let you go you would walk straight to Hell. If you love somebody you would do anything to stop the person from throwing himself into fire.
God would keep trying to reach you until you succeeded into throwing yourself into fire.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Weah96: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

God isn't forcing you. If He let you go you would walk straight to Hell. If you love somebody you would do anything to stop the person from throwing himself into fire.
God would keep trying to reach you until you succeeded into throwing yourself into fire.

You're the one walking into fire with this level of stupidity. Just imagine, you're talking about stuff human beings cannot observe with ANY of the senses. Are you OK? I will do to your God what the angry mob in Libya did to Ghadaffi, shove a stick up his arsehole. Tell him to stay away from me. I don't like white people like that.

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Weah96:

You're the one walking into fire with this level of stupidity. Just imagine, you're talking about stuff human beings cannot observe with ANY of the senses. Are you OK? I will do to your God what the angry mob in Libya did to Ghadaffi, shove a stick up his arsehole. Tell him to stay away from me. I don't like white people like that.
The bold shows you could sense Him. Your could hear His crying, for He is suffering from a frustrated passion He desire you because He is out of His head in love with you and you know with.
But why do you resist?
Maybe because you had been told the wrong thing. Just let me help.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Weah96: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The bold shows you could sense Him. Your could hear His crying, for He is suffering from a frustrated passion He desire you because He is out of His head in love with you and you know with.
But why do you resist?

I prefer the companionship of females, unlike you. Everyone cannot be gay or sleep around with 12 men, abi, disciples, for 3 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
... the guy is nuts...grin grin

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by frank317: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

But why do you resist?

U actually sound gay when u are like this... Back off a little

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

But why do you resist?
Oh How Amadioha and his brother sango loves you so.. amadioha is suffereing from a frustrated passion he desire you because he is out of his head in love with you and u know it..
Why do you resist him.?
Please repent and come back to amadioha his hands are open for you.. dont shut your heart away from him he is your God please, maybe the missionaries told you the wrong thing about amadioha but [size=30] Just let me help you [/size]
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm afraid this thread has been hijacked by people who are doing exactly what I hoped to avoid. It's supposed to be a mingling of ideas where confidence in what one believes and the maturity to co-exist (tolerance) peacefully allows/disallows mutual philosophical fermentation. No one is supposed to win here.

#NEVERFIGHTFORGOD
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
frank317:

U actually sound gay when u are like this... Back off a little
Okay...
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
johnydon22:
... the guy is nuts...grin grin
I believe in the God that is standing at my side and speaking to me just as you believe your father exist because he is there.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks guys for stopping the unhealthy exchanges
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davien(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I believe in the God that is standing at my side and speaking to me just as you believe your father exist because he is there.
Okay, what is the color of your dad and "god"?

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ Davien
You want to drop this line of questioning. The idea of a fora like this should be to educate. Arguments don't change people.

@Hiswordxray
Same goes for you bro. Jesus said no one cometh to Him except the Father bringeth him. You could say what u believe but you won't be able to force it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Discuss Climate Change. / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.