Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris (5531 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
The bible tells about the many kings and nobles who came from around the world to listen to the wisdom of Solomon. Well, as it was in bible days, so is it today as it is common to see heads of state and dignitaries in meetings with the formost apostle and prophet to the nations in these last days, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

Her Majesty, The Queen of England, has indicated interest to attend the Global Worship and Communion service with the Man of God, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome, with her full Royal entourage, this Sunday 5th June 2016 @ The O2 Arena in London.

Service will be beamed live via satellite, the internet, and terrestial TV stations to a global audience in all continents of the world.

What can I say...

Isa 60:3
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light,
and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
(KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Anas09: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol, it all seem like is a big deal that Mummy Elizabeth is going to church. Before her creator, She is Elizabeth, no more no less. Whether she goes to church or not, it changes nothing where Jehovah is.
My dearest pastor Joagbaje, I hope you know this woman is the head of the Free Mason fraternity in Great Britain?
Pls pass the word to pass Chris not to let mama go home without giving her life to christ. gringringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Pls pass the word to pass Chris not to let mama go home without giving her life to christ. gringringrin.
That's the idea . Not socialization .

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'll believe when I see. The Anglican church is basically the church that the royal family founded, attends and promotes

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Candour(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin

Chai!! Queen Elizabeth attend a pentecostal programme because a jerry curled smooth talker is visiting from Africa??

Indeed CEC has taken over the world grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Anas09: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Joagbaje:

That's the idea . Not socialization .
It's not and should not be a social gathering. Mama needs Christ too.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Anas09: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Muafrika2:
I'll believe when I see. The Anglican church is basically the church that the royal family founded, attends and promotes
Yea.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Scholar8200(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Will she be served communion or excused therefrom?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by ShaqFu: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
eplanning:
The bible tells about the many kings and nobles who came from around the world to listen to the wisdom of Solomon. Well, as it was in bible days, so is it today as it is common to see heads of state and dignitaries in meetings with the formost apostle and prophet to the nations in these last days, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

Her Majesty, The Queen of England, has indicated interest to attend the Global Worship and Communion service with the Man of God, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome, with her full Royal entourage, this Sunday 5th June 2016 @ The O2 Arena in London.

Service will be beamed live via satellite, the internet, and terrestial TV stations to a global audience in all continents of the world.

What can I say...

(KJV)
Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by florencepoko2: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is wrong, it's just to fool the public

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland. grin

You can only know for sure that it was false after the service this Sunday right?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by ShaqFu: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
eplanning:

You can only know for sure that it was false after the service this Sunday right?
Oh let's wait and see... But whatever the outcome, the ruse will be to deceive the unsuspecting multitude.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh let's wait and see... But whatever the outcome, the ruse will be to deceive the unsuspecting multitude.

As expected grin ...SMH
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ranchhoddas: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Christ Emabassy and lies be like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ranchhoddas: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
eplanning:

Please stop lying. It's bad for your reputation.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Please stop lying. It's bad for your reputation.

And what will you do if she shows up for the service? Disappear or unfollow thread (as the custom of pastor Chris' haters is)?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ranchhoddas: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
eplanning:

And what will you do if she shows up for the service? Disappear or unfollow thread (as the custom of pastor Chris' haters is)?

You have no idea how huge a personality the queen is. If this were true, the internet would have broke by now.The queen has probably never heard of Christ Embassy in her life. Please stop lying for your church and pastor. It will score you no points. Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have no idea how huge a personality the queen is. If this were true, the internet would have broke by now.The queen has probably never heard of Christ Embassy in her life. Please stop lying for your church and pastor. It will score you no points. Liar.

So who was to go to the media? Its just a church service... Even though thre'l be miracles, its not a crusade. Such news only breaks when she arrives the event or after. Or if there's an official press release before.

I will quote you if /when it happens.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ranchhoddas: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
eplanning:

So who was to go to the media? Its just a church service... Even though thre'l be miracles, its not a crusade. Such news only breaks when she arrives the event or after. Or if there's an official press release before.

I will quote you if /when it happens.

How then did you get the information. The queen called you? It's not just a church service if the queen is coming....Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ochedi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
PASTOR CHRIS ADDRESSES ABUSE OF PUBLICITY MATERIALS FOR UPCOMING PROGRAM
UK Worship and Communion Service advert with Queen's photo to be disregarded, sharing prohibited.
The BLW President just published a KingsChat post addressing an abuse of publicity materials for the upcoming Worship and Communion Service in the United Kingdom!

Pastor says: "It's come to our attention that someone has inserted the Queen's photo into our UK worship & communion service ad. This is wrong. Please don't use or share it. It's an abuse of intellectual property, and an abuse of the Queen's image. Please inform others. Thank you."

Find the original post on KingsChat here: https://kingsch.at/p/uunob1k.Please tell everyone that this is not real!!!

Seun let the people know the truth pls
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ochedi:
"It's come to our attention that someone has inserted the Queen's photo into our UK worship & communion service ad. This is wrong. Please don't use or share it. It's an abuse of intellectual property, and an abuse of the Queen's image. Please inform others. Thank you."

Thanks for the info. The account belongs to the publicity team and they address the abuse of the publicity material and the queens image.

Chai! I just like my man of God... Integrity and excellence full him body. And in the same spirit of integrity I have removed the image. cool

The post however said nothing about the queen's presence there... And so u added the below line right? smiley ...

Ochedi:

Please tell everyone that this is not real!!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Ranchhoddas: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
eplanning:

Thanks for the info. The account belongs to the publicity team and they address the abuse of the publicity material and the queens image.

Chai! I just like my man of God... Integrity and excellence full him body. And in the same spirit of integrity I have removed the image. cool

The post however said nothing about the queen's presence there... And so u added the below line right? smiley ...

Hmmm...
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by eplanning: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hmmm...

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by 3RNEST(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
can wait to see the Queen..
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by 3RNEST(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
cant wait to see the Queen..
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Zodiac61(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Once the lie was exposed, Conman Chris had to pretend he did not know what had gone on in his name.
Another liar for Jesus's.
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by stevecantrell: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spiritual energy vampires.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:

A ministry of high reputation like this does not need the queen presence for publicity. Firstly the venue is already over booked . We only try to cut down attendees . Secondly Pastor christ doesn't use names of celebrities in publicity even if they planned to attend . Many times president Zuma had attended CEC programmes but you will never hear his names announced or picture used in publicity. Many times the First Lady of South Africa had been to lagos for out annual partners conference but we don't boast in such Some churches do though but we don't make such publicity . President obasanjo had attended pastor chris birthday and it's not announced . Sometimes it's only when he acknowledges their presence and they stand up that we even get to know they came . That's who pastor chris is. Even if theirs plan to have the queen there . Except it's an official state visit . We may not know until she stands to be recognized .

Zodiac61:
Once the lie was exposed, Conman Chris had to pretend he did not know what had gone on in his name.
Another liar for Jesus's.

Rather from my post above what he did was a honorable and commendable . If the queen or any leader were coming we don't usually publicise it. For security reasons .
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by ShaqFu: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Joagbaje:

A ministry of high reputation like this does not need the queen presence for publicity. Firstly the venue is already over booked . We only try to cut down attendees . Secondly Pastor christ doesn't use names of celebrities in publicity even if they planned to attend . Many times president Zuma had attended CEC programmes but you will never hear his names announced or picture used in publicity. Many times the First Lady of South Africa had been to lagos for out annual partners conference but we don't boast in such Some churches do though but we don't make such publicity . President obasanjo had attended pastor chris birthday and it's not announced . Sometimes it's only when he acknowledges their presence and they stand up that we even get to know they came . That's who pastor chris is. Even if theirs plan to have the queen there . Except it's an official state visit . We may not know until she stands to be recognized .

Rather from my post above what he did was a honorable and commendable . If the queen or any leader were coming we don't usually publicise it. For security reasons .

I don't give a rats penis_ who pastor Chris is, I'll have you know. So, if truly you don't publicize 'celebrity' visit, then why the defense?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
I don't give a rats penis_ who pastor Chris is, I'll have you know. So, if truly you don't publicize 'celebrity' visit, then why the defense?

What defense ?
Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by dorox(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
eplanning:

What can I say...

(KJV)

The queen could not make it there in person but she watched every moment of the action packed holy ghost program via the live stream. grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris by IgweDivine: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
[i][/i] coolwow, Queen of England and common wealth country is attending the service? cool. I hope she gives her life to Christ today.wow, Queen of England and common wealth country is attending the service? cool. I hope she gives her life to Christ today.wow, Queen of England and common wealth country is attending the service? cool. I hope she gives her life to Christ today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Jesus Is The Fulfillment Of The Law (tithing), Do I Still Need To Tithe? / Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.