Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Am Confuse!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Confuse!!! (503 Views)

Just Confuse, What Happen To Mencade5 ? / Am Confuse About My Girlfriend Coming Back To My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse!!! by inevitableme(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
How can I be dating a girl who is older than me and be crushing on a girl older than me too(the girl am dating is 22 while the girl am crushing is 21 and am 20) the worst is that am a christian and the are both Muslim. Am really confuse, I need advice on what to do pls.

Re: Am Confuse!!! by kelvine(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Young man, If I were you I will spend more time developing myself, get a good degree, do petty business and grow up some more before seeking a girlfriend. You have better prospect of meeting and marrying the girl of your dreams later. At your age you are not likely to understand the many troubles that comes with maintaining a girl. It is cool to be a male virgin at 19,while that is so make friends with good girls around you(no sex yet) and watch life take you higher. There are usually no serious minded ladies younger than you yet, I also wish you take your contacts off this thread so you don't get scammed. Advise from an elder brother. I had this experience when I was your age and got this same advise from someone I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confuse!!! by chukzey442(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:
Young man, If I were you I will spend more time developing myself, get a good degree, do petty business and grow up some more before seeking a girlfriend. You have better prospect of meeting and marrying the girl of your dreams later. At your age you are not likely to understand the many troubles that comes with maintaining a girl. It is cool to be a male virgin at 19,while that is so make friends with good girls around you(no sex yet) and watch life take you higher. There are usually no serious minded ladies younger than you yet, I also wish you take your contacts off this thread so you don't get scammed. Advise from an elder brother. I had this experience when I was your age and got this same advise from someone I don't know.

This is nothing but the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confuse!!! by DONFASZY(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:

Dis is a priceless advise...op

True talk...

(1) (Reply)

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor / Room Available For Sub-let In A 2-bedroom Flat ( Surulere) / I Need A Rich Single Mother Or Single Lady For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.