Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) (4810 Views)

See Rio 2016 Gymnast Pussy Exposed / French Gymnast Breaks His Leg In Horror Fall In Rio2016 Olympics / Self Defence/ Martial Arts Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by zeongeon: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
tjones:
where at Nigeria do you practice Capoeira? At Lagos?
Yes at Lagos, body language studio ilupeju.
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by CassieV(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
zeongeon:
Happy New Year Friends...I wish us all the best 2017 has to offer.

keep training and stay positive.

If you have got moves to nail this year you could list them.

For me I would want to nail a straddle L-sit from a handstand.

I with also want to learn to transition from a straddle L sit to a planche
Happy new year to you too.. smiley
I have a lot of moves I want to nail. I also really want to learn to swim..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by zeongeon: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
CassieV:

Happy new year to you too.. smiley
I have a lot of moves I want to nail. I also really want to learn to swim..
Since you want to learn to swim I can say this year will be the year of the fish for YOu and soon enough you would be posting some aqua yoga pics.
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by CassieV(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
zeongeon:
Since you want to learn to swim I can say this year will be the year of the fish for YOu and soon enough you would be posting some aqua yoga pics.
Lol I really hope so..
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by do4luv14(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmmm,
am a JJC though av been thinking and looking for ways to train and join a fitness class, am sure this thread will be good for it
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by Raintaker(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Mheen I love u guys and I love these movement stuffs, but my body is very stiff.
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
who knows a training center in lagos island ? make I go beat people small cheesy
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2017
who knows a training center in lagos island ? make I go beat people small cheesy.
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by zeongeon: 7:32am On May 28, 2017
Raintaker:
Mheen I love u guys and I love these movement stuffs, but my body is very stiff.
The body is what you want it to be... if you want to be flexible and mobile regardless of age or fitness level you can achieve it with progressions, hard work and discipline. I
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by zeongeon: 7:36am On May 28, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
who knows a training center in lagos island ? make I go beat people small cheesy
check online for Collins karate network.
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 28, 2017
zeongeon:
check online for Collins karate network.
thanks sir
Re: Thread For Martial Arts Trickers(xma), Free Runners,gymnast & B-boyz (MFGB) by JOACHINpedro: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Can we come back to this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Week 38 / A Picture Of Venus And Serena Williams As Little Girls / Gareth Southgate To Remain England Manager Until After Euro 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.