Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. (1049 Views)

New Male Pregnancy Test Can Inform Men If Woman They Slept With Is Pregnant / A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly / Rose Day Wishes For Girl Friend Rose Day Quotes For Love Valentines Rose Day Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
please perdon the way I write this..
its about 3 months now we started dating, and my girl has in everyway prove she loves me. she does everything for me and I do love her so so much.

but yestaday nyt were making cal and at a point she started crying and said she has a confession to make and I was like say it now..she insisted when we see in school on Monday, i said u better say it now and be free than telling me when I might not be in a good state of mind.. she had too put courage and then said that a friend invited her over and when she got there he offered her Andre , she opened it and drank lata got tipsy, and the took advantage of her and she was ashamed of what happened and was scared of telling me.. after someone time I told her I forgive her but she betrayed my trust, and I do love this girl like craze..she's been so good too me.. actually have ntn in mind against her. but I might change towards her..

please pals should I still show her the same love or change for a while ...thanks for the incoming coments
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by ElFenomeno1: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
smithsydny:
please perdon the way I write this..
its about 3 months now we started dating, and my girl has in everyway prove she loves me. she does everything for me and I do love her so so much.

but yestaday nyt were making cal and at a point she started crying and said she has a confession to make and I was like say it now..she insisted when we see in school on Monday, i said u better say it now and be free than telling me when I might not be in a good state of mind.. she had too put courage and then said that a friend invited her over and when she got there he offered her Andre , she opened it and drank lata got tipsy, and the took advantage of her and she was ashamed of what happened and was scared of telling me.. after someone time I told her I give her but she betrayed my trust, and I do love this girl like craze..she's been so good too me.. actually have ntn in mind against her. but I might change towards her..

please pals should I still show her the same love or change for a while ...thanks for the incoming coments

Get lost.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Get lost.
y boss?
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Op you said you are in school. I would like to know the school. There is an experiment I am carrying out about universities in Nigeria titled " The illiteracy of students in Nigerian universities"

To your question. If truly your girlfriend was drugged, I don't think its something she should be scared to tell you about, except if she is hiding something.

I believe she might be pregnant so she is looking for an excuse already which brings me to my question of if you guys are still having sex together.

Just be careful op. That's all I have to say
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by jamex93(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
jamex93:
These hoes ain't loyal
just thinking aloud... no matter how hard u try to make them happy they still try doing somthing funny...
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
ds is why sincerity doesnt pay at times embarassed
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
the famous and independent missjenna .., nah una way..
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
ds is why sincerity doesnt pay at times embarassed
u can say that again..
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by jamex93(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
smithsydny:
just thinking aloud... no matter how hard u try to make them happy they still try doing somthing funny...

that's y most of dem are nothing than pussi......

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by firstolalekan(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Get lost.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by braine(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Another story?
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the vodka
Blame it on the henny
Blame it on the blue top
Got you feeling dizzy
Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Ace119(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2015
The way peeps on NL cook up fake stories to get attention is annoying.....its a sunday for fvck sake !
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls are always playing the victim card.

She didn't claim rape.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
tintingz:
Girls are always playing the victim card.

She didn't claim rape.
nope she didn't rape..but I had a friend like that... she said it alcohol ...I just smiled
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Another Man.. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ace119:
The way peeps on NL cook up fake stories to get attention is annoying.....its a sunday for fvck sake !

um think everybody is like you abi.. sorry u bro

(1) (Reply)

NEWS -Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke’s Asylum Request / The Charlie Charlie Challenge - What Is The Spooky Craze? / See Picture Pregnant Woman Parished In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.