Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game (909 Views)

Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / New Naija Music Video, Check It Out And Support Our Own! (video) / Kim Kardashian West Wants To Pose Nude During Her Next Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game by TechyGirl(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
as culled from [url][/url]

Being an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, director, entrepreneur, and fashion designer is clearly not enough for Kanye West, now he is trying to create his own game. (His wife probably instigated the whole thing pfft).

If I remember correctly Kanye tried to make games and did basic programming as a kid. He created his own version of super Mario by changing Mario into a WALKING PENIS! lol.

According to his Interview, Kanye's new game would be inspired by his song "Only One", has been working on the game for six months and would be out hopefully, however no actual release date was given.
Re: Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game by Baba419(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Me i know kanye grin

He should not come and make a game that will cause teenagers to begin slashing their wrists angry
Re: Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game by TechyGirl(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Baba419:
Me i know kanye grin

He should not come and make a game that will cause teenagers to begin slashing their wrists angry

LOL

(1) (Reply)

LOL !!! Dencia Unveils Another Controversial Cream " Darklicious" (photos) / Only God Knows Why I Left P-square - May D / I Am An Expert When It Comes To Women — Teju Babyface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.