Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? (3057 Views)

Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by Akinz0126(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
As a believer,Their is nothing wrong in joining politics's,we believers are having the mindset,notion and conviction that politics is evil and any believer that participate in partisan is a candidate of hell why?because as a politician you must be tainted in one way or the order not until you shed your fellow man's blood, but what about stealing is not corruption?Nigeria politics is dangerous and deadly and as such believers stays away from it deu to the nature because a righteous politician have no way in nigeria politics and even if he succeeded,he wont last long.That is why any honest man who ends up with any political appointment end up been dishonest because if you can't beat them you run away from them and if you can't run away from them you end up joining them.In a nutshell,Nigeria politics is not palatable for believers because you'll end up been coarse to do what you never meant to do.
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by joviegghead: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
As christian,we follow the examples of jesus christ. When some people wanted to make jesus king,the bible says he fled away. Something more interesting is that jesus said his kingdom is no part of this world, he even urges his followers to be no part of the world,that is,they should be neutral.daniel 2:44 say that all government in the world will crush by his own government/kingdom.this shows God is not in support of human Government,however he urges christians to be in subjection to them. But,what is most interesting is that jesus when on earth preach about one thing:'God's kingdom'
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by blunderass01: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Arlex:
It's not a sin brother...Osinbajo showed this.
My brother, I am not saying it is a sin. But you really shouldn't judge with osibanjo's decision.
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by blunderass01: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vicotex:
As christians, we should pray to God to change the heart of the bloodlusted retired general (BUHARI).
Pls. This thread is strictly meant for religion don't bring into this thread politics. Moreover, the guy is only asking you a question, Yes or no, then support it with an explanation.
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by samx4real(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Those of u who are saying its a sin.

Who do u want to rule over u? Boko haram? Native Doctors?

Abeg its not a sin jor.
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by abacusCm(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
it is a great sin provided you are in PDP but if you are in APC it is not a sin
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by lastchild: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
taiwo850629:
Hello. How are you? You said you know where I can go for deliverance from spirit spouse. You said so on lastchild's post. I really need deliverance from my spirit spouse. You can send the place's contact details (you could give me their phone number) to me to 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362, taiwo1462001@yahoo.com. Thank you.
how did you know that you have a spirit spouse,what convinced you?
Re: Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? by Maccoy1(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
Cc
_lalasticala
_ishilove

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Unveils The Biggest And Best Equipped Hospital Ever / Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time / Powerful Spiritual Solutions To All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.