Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Deliverance That Wasn't - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deliverance That Wasn't (504 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / The Dad(God) That Wasn't There. / Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Deliverance That Wasn't by dayoviews: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
There I was, kneeling at the alter. No, I didn’t slip, I was there, in that position, because the woman preacher asked that all who wanted to be delivered from spirit forces come forward and assume the position.
As I knelt before her I couldn’t help but try to decipher her words, she was speaking in tongues, you see. Shiritoribababa and the rest of them. Now, i do feel sometimes that i have a multitude of demons that drive me to say and do the things that i find myself doing. How else can i explain my degree of weirdness? I am so weird, at times the devil be like dang. Hence, the need to be ‘set free’.

Anyway the tongues session tarried for a long time till it was clear I was the only demon-possessed fellow in the church. Even the lady in the short gown that shows her back, same back I’ve been drawn to all day because of a prominent mole hanging there seems not to have any demon in her. It is well.

Finally, the preacher was ready for me — or my demons. After a lengthy prayer mixed with some Shiritoribababa I was asked to stand on my feet for I am now free. Free from all spiritual oppression and manipulation. But i didn’t feel free. I didn’t feel any different from before. In fact, I was more interested in wiping the dust off my knees. Yeah, the entire church was screaming Hallelujah, but me, my dusty knees mattered more. I didn’t appreciate the shape my shoes had taken either. Why didn’t I just stand like in other deliverance cases? Maybe that way I could be induced to fall into the waiting arms of ushers behind, to the excitement of the congregation. A squeezed clothing is better than a squeezed shoe.

So, i get to go back home with my legion of demons again. I bet most were airborne, not enough space in the car.

That was deliverance number, I don’t know, 200?

from dayoviews.

(1) (Reply)

Women Not Covering Hair In Church & Wearing Of Trousers. / Funeral For Robert H. Schuller Will Be Held At His Former Crystal Cathedral, Now / Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.